Sound of a Sob

"Your opinion does matters but not to me"

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

In University
Bangpink pov
It was almost the end of our university and we begin to head towards our limo that's when we saw DOD, Skz & Itzy leaving on their limo and bikes. We just shrugged and left from there.

At Kim Mansion
Bangpink POV
We were sitting in the meeting room discussing about the upcoming mission and that's when Suga said something which took our attention.

Suga:- Why don't we talk to Mafia king and queen about this mission because finding those drug dealers is getting hard day by day, all the police services are mad about it and it's getting crazier.

Jennie:- do you think that they will look into such matter?

Jin:- Suga might be right because If we, the second biggest mafia group, can't handle those drug dealers then only Mafia queen and king can do that.

RM:- Okay, let's work on it. Suga hyung can you please send them the request?

Suga:- Sure anyways it's always me tho. But does everyone agrees with this idea?

Bangpink x suga:- Yes Suga/Hyung/Oppa.

Suga :- Okay, I'm on it.

Then Suga sends a request to Mafia king and queen about this situation.

On the other hand
DOD PoV
We were just casually completing our company's pending work and that's when we get a notification from our Step-Siblings about those drug dealers which we just now told one of our team to catch them and bring them to our basement. We smirked at each other knowing that they are already under our control.We also send them a message about that.

Bangpink POV
After sending the message to Mafia king  and mafia queen, we again started to focus on our work. In few minutes, we got a message from them that they are already under their control we were again amazed by their work.

The Next Day
Yn PoV
I'm bored right now as all of my homework of school is done, we didn't had any company work and about mafia work my bro is handling it for today. I was just walking through the corridor door towards my room but that's when I heard someone's sob from a room and don't know why but my curiosity rise up, wanting to know who's it. I walked towards that room and saw that the door was unlocked, it could be anyone so not wanting to make that person uncomfortable, I just knocked on the door and click it open. I was shocked, that person was.........

Bye
Vote for more Updates.