Help or Pity?

Yn POV
That person was Rose...wait what happened to her why is crying that badly? Seeing me, she immediately run towards my direction and locked the door and hugged me, crying really badly.

A/n POV
Yn couldn't proceed what just now happened but as soon as she came in her senses, she hesitated to hug rose back but she did that anyways. After some time rose pulled out of the hug.

Rose:- I-I'm sorry for h-hugging you without your permission.

Yn:- It's ok but what happened? Why are you crying? I know that I don't have any rights to ask this question to you but you can share whatever it is with me. I might be able to help you.

Rose was just looking down, not sure about to share this matter with Yn or not. She was deep in her thoughts when Yn said something.

Yn:- It's completely ok. If you don't want to share it with me.

Saying this she was about to leave but stopped on her tracks, hearing Rose.

Rose:- U-Umm, I can share it with you. Can I?

Yn:- Ofc, if you don't mind. But let's sit and talk. And Thanks for trusting me.

Rose:- Okay. Well, it just a boy was threatening me to be his girlfriend and I denied him. But he said very inappropriate things about me in his class and all his classmates believed him and all of them are now spreading rumours about me. It hurted me as I never in my life felt anything like this and it made me feel insecure about myself. *Saying this she again started crying*

Yn:- Wait, this many things happened and your brothers and sisters did nothing!?

Rose:- they don't know a thing about any of this.

Yn:- What!? They don't even know a thing? Why didn't you share this to them?

Rose:- Actually, all of us are already helping our dad in his company and Oppas and unnies are more in stress and I don't have any intentions to make them more worried.

Yn:- it's ok I can understand. Don't worry I'll give my best to help you as you only trusted me except your siblings.

Rose:- Thank you but please don't tell any of these to Ji-pyong.

Yn:- don't worry I won't.

Rose:- Okay

After a conversation Yn left from Rose's room and made a call.

OTC (on the call)
???:- Greetings, Miss Han. How may I help you? *respectfully*

Yn:- I want you to observe the behaviour of every student in our university and college and contact the parents of the students who are involved in any type of these things. I don't want any kind of bullying or mental harassment in my university or college. You got that? *Cold and scary*

???:- S-sure Miss Han, at your service.

Yn:- Hmm.

After that Yn cut the call and went to her favourite place which is ofc HAN RIVER

(A/n:- Han river, most of the time is the favourite place of the characters of fanfics, right?)

She went to Han river alone because she enjoys her own company very much, but sometimes she takes JP with her. But, now that he is busy, she will be going alone.

Bye
Vote for more updates.