1♥

Thanks for choosing this story ♥

The song for this chapter is ( Take it to the top by Ayra Starr ft Becky G.)

                     ~SHARON~

Life is actually a shit hole.

Yeah, I actually said it.

Maybe for me though.

Everything about the day was just pissing me off.

Like for starters, my mum has literally been on my case since morning. Complaining and shouting about one thing or the other I did and outrightly disgracing me by disturbing the peace of the estate.

Secondly; my dad didn't waste his time in complaining about how my little sister was making him proud by always coming out first in school and how I was the failure bring the whole family legacy down.

He even went as far as including my mom into this, saying that I was really her daughter. You need to see the way she glared at him at that moment.

Maybe we were really alike.

Nahh.......

Not even close.

My mom was anything like me in secondary school, at least that's what I always heard when ever she and her friends decides to 'reminisce' about their high school days especially when they see any of their formal classmates living a rough life compared to theirs.

Even staring at her pictures was enough to show her popularity in secondary school.

While there's me.

There's nothing much to say about my self per se. Am not unique in anyway. if anything, am literally what you call a loner in it's full definition.

There's on things which is unusually unique about me though I-

"Oh my Gosh. Sharon have you seen this  New post of tyla." A skinny girl jump on my bed, showing a phone to my face with a smile on her face.

Not just any phone,

My phone..

I wanted to scream at her before remembering that she was charging her phone and I wasn't actually using min so I just let it be.

"She looks so hot in this outfit. The skirt is not for me though cause it's really short, I mean it can't even pass my thigh is I put it on. But I totally dig her shirt."she went on.

As if you can even put it on.

"And don't get me started on the knee boots....gosh  it's the color for me."She was behaving really dramatic.

"Can you just look at her life. She just became so popular with her first song" her voice was filled with so much excitement and passion. I was sure that her face also had the same excitement on them.

I couldn't care less about what she was saying because My only attention was on the Mac book in front of me as I typed away my time reading mangas online.

Her presence was suddenly felt besides me." You know," a sudden silence followed after that. Like she was suddenly trying to prep her self for what she was about to say. " I always wanted to me a musician."

Silence followed again after that.

I continue with my typing.

Silence.

My hands stopped on their own as I looked up to see her in front of me. She had a sad pout on her lips as she looked at me, I finally understood the silence.