~Sharon~

"Deji Thanks for the evening"

The tiny voice belong to Mrs Okafor, Tori's mum. They were the only family remaining after the rest has decided to go home.

"The pleasure is all mine" my dad gave her a nice smile shaking hands before she finally left to meet the rest family waiting for her in the car.

As the tall woman left through the door, it was closed by Sola who was standing there the whole time.

Ah.

The feels if not having guests at home was bliss.

Without being told, we–me, Nneka and Sola–went to remove the Chair and table from the backyard, leaving the lights for my dad you insisted on doing it because according to him.

We don't know how to use our sense sometimes.

One thing that has actually puzzled me till this day, is why we don't have a maid. My parents are rich enough to have one but according to my mum, maids now days are too scary to be left alone in your house to take care of it.

To some extent, she was right. But in other words, we had to do all the house chores of this big house.

On our way to the storage room, Nneka kept smiling to her self as we walked past the couch to the fourth Door downstairs.

What is doing this one?

The storage room was the one of the key factor of our house, it was where we kept something that we're not needed outside until the time they are needed. It was also where we kept our old fridge and other old stuff because my mum insisted that it was still good.

I mean, why not sell it and give me the money if you don't want it.

"I swearz"Sola walk passed us after dropping the Chair she carries inside the room.

"That girl ehn!"her voice was still heard as she made her way to the stairs. Her hand trailed the protector as she climbed up the stairs slowly and majestically.

She felt like royalty, she was the lucky one that got to resemble my mum. While I was the unlucky one because unfortunately I resembled my able Dad.

"Ah!"I exclaimed as I dropped one of the table I have been struggling with on the floor.

Nneka left as soon as she dropped her table, not even waiting for me.

Is she okay?

I caught up with her as she jogged up the stairs.

"Soooo? Why are you smiling like someone that they dash biscuits" I spoke and she felt somehow jumping like she was in her thought before.

"Smiling ke?" She turned to me in defense.

So that's how you're gonna play huh!

"Yes smiling. You were smiling" I wasn't giving up that easily.

"Sharon abeg just stop this your nonsense talk jare " she attempted to open my room door but I stopped her.

"I don't understand! What do you think you're doing?”

"Ah! Babes chill naw. I want to sleep with you today" she answered, pushing my hand from the door knob.

"Sleep with who? Sleep with fire abi?"my hands stayed on the door knob steadily.

A frown appeared on her face as she glared at me." Sharon come on naw! Stop this childish play"

A idea suddenly struck.
"Fine" I said, she exhaled out trying to remove my hands again.