Encounter

AKASHI POV:

*2 weeks before the match Jabberwock vs strky

The bell chimed in time to announce that the last period of the day ends. Students got up from their seats and started to put their books back in their bags and leave the room. As usual Akashi took his time, leaving the classroom as the last student. 

As soon as he left the room he heard pupils whispering quietly as they discussed the newest rumor of the day. Normally Akashi wouldn't listen to such irrelevant shit and look down at those with disgust who spend their precious time gossiping about useless nonsense.

But guess what, today was different. The students seem tense, as if an invisible force is occupying their minds but they couldn't quit place the origin of their discomfort. 

He heard different whispers some said "...have you seen her?", "her hair and those eyes, I've never seen something like...", "European?", "...sent shivers down my spine when she waked by". Akashi stopped in his tracks and frowned confused but he continues his way out of school as he had to attend his practice for the upcoming basketball matches. 

When Akashi reached the campus he made his way over to the gym. And then he felt it. An abnormal presence that signalised authority. Now he knows what everybody keeps on talking about. That strong indefeasible aura that literally made him want to bow his head to show respect. And that's what really shocked Aksashi because he does not bend for anyone, he is absolute and everybody knows. Those who dare to look down on him will deeply regret it. 

That's where he locked his eyes on her. He never really thought about having a favorite color, it seemed useless and unimportant but when he got a glimpse of blue and grey he could not avert his gaze. He had never seen something like it. It seemed that those eyes were reflecting the incoming light perfectly to make them appear heavenly bright. 

Those eyes belonged to a tall figure covered in a grey coat with a wide hood. It was not a normal coat, it reminded him of former times like the person wearing the attire actually was from another century. And that's when he noticed a thick braid of gold which was that long that it reached her lower torso. Hair that had so many different shades of gold, silver and even brown that he could get lost staring at it for hours and still be fascinated by the glorious play of colors. 

She passed the campus with strong, confident steps which made her appear like a warrior walking into a fight.  Akashi just could not take his heterochromic eyes from her but the woman walking by did not spare a single glance in his direction. He wondered if she was a new student or what on earth is that goddess doing in Rakuzan? 

When he turned around to get one last look at that girl he was dazzled. She only walked by a few seconds ago but now she was nowhere to be seen. Like she has never really been here in the first place. 

Akashi shook his head confused of what the fuck just happened. If all the other pupils in this goddamn school did not seemed as dumbfounded as himself he would have questioned his own sanity.