Winning

Tala looked at him with wide eyes not believing what she had heard. For a short amount of time he saw confusion in her mimic but it quickly faded to realization. Just like she discovered something significant which had been hidden from them all of the time. Then fear rushed over her face mixed with uncertainty but still she looked over the moon.

She touched his cheek with her inked hand. Akashi took himself the time to observe the fine twines which twisted from her middle finger to her elbow. Tala was goddamn magnificent.

He leaned in wanting her touch to never end. He sucked in another breath capturing her scent once more. It overwhelmed him every time he breathed in, which made him want to burst out in tears. But he could only think of one possible way to demonstrate his complete devotion towards the avatar. 

Akashi grabbed her by her braided hair tugged her closer so their destined lips could finally meet. He grabbed her by the chin lifting her face slightly to deepen the kiss as he slid his tongue inside her mouth. Each touch of their tongues made shivers run down his spine and he felt like loosing control.

He Akashi Seijuro was loosing control. That was so unimaginable that it's hilarious. How his life turned out, how he found the perfect mate at only sixteen. Akashi was no one to be delusional but he had no, absolutely no doubt that this woman was his endgame. And he could not have been luckier. At this moment he was completely sure, he fell head over heels for this woman and he would never love someone else. Not that he would ever want someone else.

Talas hands gripped his shoulders tightly and her nails dug into his skin but the light pain did only turn him on. Masochistic huh? 

He gripped her thighs and pulled her up in one smooth motion, before squeezing her ass passionately as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed like their next breath would depend on each other and their demanding touches only got more desperate.

Too much clothing and too less skin to skin contact. Akashi tried to tug at her shirt with his one hand which he did not need to hold Tala up, god bless him that he spent so much of his time working out. He was pretty strong and had no idea it would come to good use in such an intimate situation. 

In between kisses Tala began to chuckle before pulling her shirt over her head on her own revealing her perfect breasts  "What did you say earlier? Mark me, claim me, fuck me?" she repeated his words when their lips separated for a while.

"Yea you got a problem with that?" he asked her annoyed at her chuckles. He was not in mood for joking right now as his dick was painfully compressed in his pants which he ground from time to time on his mate's clothed core. 

"I would never" she smirked at him as she undressed his t-shirt admiring his muscled chest and abs underneath her touch. Okay now he've had enough.

He swiftly placed her on the ground and glared at her "Get on your knees" he ordered Tala, who looked like she just saw a ghost. Her eyes widened at his command but all she did was drop on the floor, kneeling in front of Akashi.

"Good girl" he murmured in a raspy voice as he tugged down his shorts and briefs revealing his painfully erected dick. With a glimpse of self-approval he took in how Talas eyes widened at the sight of him. But she did not move yet.

"Suck" he ordered the avatar again. Only a fool would demand anything from Tala but he was not anyone. He was her equal and even tho Akashi might never beat her at strength, power or skill he would always hold this kind of power over her. Her absolute obedience to do anything to please him. And he fucking loved it.

Tala did not hesitate a second after those words left his mouth. She softly wrapped her lips around his tip sucking lightly earning a groan from Akashi. Then she let her tongue roll over his sensitive tip and sucked even harsher before slowly entering his length in her throat. This time Akashi would not be that lenient with her therefore he enjoyed with pleasure to see her eyes almost pop out of their holes, when he gripped her head and slammed his dick in her throat. The sudden impact making her gag but as soon as his harsh thrust was over he cherished her cheek with his fingers letting her suck, lick and swirl all on her own.