Blood

When I entered the gym the next morning the practice was in full swing. The boys played a match against each other and currently it was a one against one with Akashi and Kagami. Seijuro moved so fast that his movements blurred and I immediately noticed he played differently now that he could used the earth to seek information. Kagami had no chance as Sei used the ankle breaker on him and dunked the ball. 

"Sei-chan! That was amazing!" I heard a squeaky voice shout out as a pink haired girl rushed to him and hugged him tight. Akashi did not look that comfortable as he looked down at the girl clinging onto him.

"Thanks but I can't breathe" he muttered a bit annoyed. Who is that bitch hugging what's mine? She finally let go and looked at him with big doe eyes "Sorry Sei, I just haven't seen you in so long. You grew so mature!" that pink bitch told him in a flirtatious manner.

Akashi only frowned before he spotted me walking up to them. "Tala you're late again" he stated as a greeting but his eyes were roaming my body one time taking my curves in. I chose to wear a blue water tribe dress which separated in the middle showing black trousers underneath. It was one of my favorite bending attires, showing off my shoulders and my back with the tattoo on my spine. But in my hair I braided dark threads instead of my usual two braids. 

"No you're just too early" I answered with a wink making him smirk. The pink haired attention was now on me as she eyed me suspiciously. I had to admit she was quite beautiful and her large breast was evident. 

"Who is that disrespectful brat?" she spat in my direction turning to Seijuro. "Sei-chan why does she speak to you this way?" she shouted angrily. I was in a good mood today after the events of last night so I decided to stay silent and not lecture her. It would be too exhausting anyways.

Akashi looked down at the girl with an angry scowl "Do not speak about her in this manner Momoi!" he hissed at her "She is the avatar an kindly provides us with her home for the time of practice."

The eyebrows of the girl lifted but she still looked at me with disgust. But honestly I could not care less as long as she kept her fingers to herself but still I would love to know what she's doing here.

"Sei, who is that lovely girl who just insulted me in my own home?" I asked sweetly looking at him and purposely ignoring her presence. 

Akashi pressed his lips into a thin line "That's Momoi she is our manager and collects data on our opponents" I just shrugged at his explanation not really interested anymore as I walked to the cabinet taking out the volleyball.

"Let's start with the training of your speed again" I stated and walked into the middle of the court. "Get in line" I ordered and everybody compiled. The pink girl was shocked at my demand as she eyed Akashi in disbelief  "You let her talk to you this way, captain?"

Now Akashi was really annoyed as he threw her daggers with his gaze "Just do your job Momoi"

I ignored their whole conversation and started to spike the ball. The boys got better over the time, their reflexes were more precise and effective. They made great progress. 

After an hour I decided it was time for a little match "Now let's play!" everybody agreed, but the pink haired girl was still frowning and eying me as if she just waited for a moment to stab me in the back. I personally loved these type of persons, they're just so much fun to discipline.

I was on Akashi's team with Aomine and Midorima. And Kuroko teamed up with Ryota, Kagami and Murasakibara. 

"What she is playing with you guys?" Momoi asked in disbelief. This time it was Kuroko who answered "She will be participating in the match against Jabberwock too"

"What but she is a girl!" she shouted out but when nobody reacted she dug her own grave "But I guess with that tiny bit of a chest you could pass off as a boy"

I stopped in my tracks. The whole team froze at her comment everybody immediately frightened about what would happen next.

I turned around very slowly and stared deep into her soul. "Bitch, what the fuck did you just say?"

Momoi's eyes widened slightly in surprise not expecting me to talk back to her. Then she narrowed her eyes devilishly. "I just stated a fact." Then she looked at Akashi with a puppy dog eyes "Sei-chan are you really letting her talk to me that way?

I laughed "Your Sei-chan does not give a shit about how I talk to you. Do you Sei?" I looked at him expectantly and Momoi did the same. Akashi just stood there with a blank expression staying silent. I lifted my eyebrow at the audacity. 

"Well Sei-chan does care about me a lot and he does not like you speaking to me this way." Momoi spoke for him in the bitchiest voice I've ever heard.

Now I was the one to narrow my eyes at her feeling a bit hurt from Akashis silence. "You fucking insulted me twice, princess. And I am not a nice person. The first time I let it slide because you did not know any better, I thought you would be smarter to not insult someone who is that much superior" 

Momoi just eyed me arrogantly before hissing "I do not see anything superior. I just see a smug little brat that can not keep her mouth shut." 

Now I've had enough I will not endure her presence anymore. "You have exactly 30 seconds to leave my house" I spoke in a deadly cold tone staring directly in her eyes. 

Momoi laughed. She fucking laughed at me, how dare she. "Or you'll do what exactly? Stare me to death?"

I just grinned getting an idea how to discipline her correctly. Because she was actually right sometimes it was enough to just stare them to death. 

With one look I controlled her. I subjected every little drop of blood in Momoi's body to my every command. Her eyes popped out in horror as she could not move a bit. The boys stared at them confused having no idea what was happening. They had no idea I was bending her blood right now. They could not even imagine me being that powerful. 

After three long steps I was standing in front of her. I jerked my head to the side barely noticeable and Momoi instantly dropped to the floor, kneeling in front of me looking to the ground. I will not allow her to look at me, she does not deserve this privilege. 

"When I tell you to leave, you leave." I stated coldly. "You don't know me, but usually if someone insults or even questions me I just simply crush them." I emphasized with my fist shutting forcefully.

"You will now leave my home and pray that the next time you see me I will be in a good mood again. Because today I was in a very good temper. Watch out" 

With that said I stoped bending her blood and Momoi immediately stood up and ran to the stairs not lifting her gaze once. 

The boys still stood there shocked but I was just tired out now. Not only by the rude girl insulting me but also because Seijuro not taking my side was too painful to me. And I hated it. 

 When I turned around and also headed to the stairs Akashi called out to me "Tala..." but I scowled at him making him stop. 

"Fuck you Akashi" I just wearily said before I left them. I moved really fast so it probably had the effect of me vanishing but I did not really give a fuck anymore. They should be scared of me. I am someone to be scared of, he should know that. 

I thought he was meant for me. Maybe he is not mine after all.