Cousin

AKASHI POV:

*after jabberwocky vs strky

The whole Rakuzan Team looks at the screen shocked about what those american idiots just said. Akashi could imagine that everybody from the generation of miracles were watching the spectacle with anger and it was clear that only them could have a chance to win the rematch in a week. But Akashi was no-one to be delusional, he was used to winning but he knew that the Jabberwocks were much older and physically stronger than Akashi and the other miracles. Therefore they have a clear disadvantage.

A few hours later the gang met up all five members of the miracles and the sixth phantom man with Kagami. 

Murasakibara spoke "Kuroko do you think we have a chance?"

Kruroko thought for a moment before answering lowly "If a miracle happens then yes and we need that miracle Aidas father bet his wealth on this match we must win it."

It was silent for a moment as everybody was determined to find a solution.

Ryota seemed to be lost in his thoughts as he said "we need another member, someone who will bring the best out of us all", more to himself than to the group.

Kagami frowned "Well do you have someone in mind? That person needs to be supernatural if their participation would make that much of a difference." He said sarcastically clearly implying that something like that was off the table.

But Kagami's words only seemed to drag Ryota more into his own thoughts. Suddenly his mimic changed as if he had a brilliant idea.

Everyone's attention shifted to him expectantly waiting for him to say something but Kise only took out his phone. Then he was calling someone bringing his phone to his ear. 

"Tala? You've seen the match right?...Yeah I know those dipshits were disrespectful as fuck...Oh really?" Ryota grinned widely as if the person on the phone told him something nasty.  

"So you will help us?" Kise asked smiling even wider while giving the guys a thumbs up. 

The last thing he said before hanging up was "I know you will beat their asses." 

Akashi got impatient as he shows his authority towards the sixteen year old guy in front of him. "Well?.." He asked demanding.

Kise had a smug grin plastered on his faxe when he answered "My dear cousin will train us and even participate in the match with us." 

Aomine asks expactantly "Who is he?"

Kise laughed "No, no, no buddy don't ask who is he. Ask who is she."

Daikis jaw dropped to the floor "No that's impossible. A girl? Jabberwock would literally crush her and even if they wouldn't. A girl could never compete with us as to normal biology."

Kise only laughed more "If you talk that way about Talachin you obviously have never met her. Trust me you will not question it as soon as you've met her."