Chapter 2

*Liam's POV*

"Hey, do you guys want to get some Nando's!" "Niall, we ate like an hour ago" I yelled back. "More like an hour and a half" Niall mumbled "we'll go in an hour!" "Fine" Niall finally gave up, but went in the kitchen and grabbed a bunch of junk food. I went up stairs and found Harry with the biggest grin on his face. "Who ya textin'" I asked, "oh, Riley. I met her sister on the plane and she showed me a picture of her." "How old is she, you don't need to running around with a 30 year old again" "I think she said 21" "Oh well that's not bad" "didn't think so either" then I left to go call my parents and tell them we were visiting them in a couple of weeks.

*Harry's POV*

A couple of minutes earlier an unknown number texted me and it said

-Unknown- hi, I'm Riley

Then I immediately I added her to my contacts.

-Me- I'm Harald, call me Harry.

-Riley- ok Harry, what are you up to?

-Me- texting you, best thing to do. wow, i just rhymed

-Riley- do think we could meet at a park or something?

-Me- Maybe you and your sister can go to dinner with me and my friends and get to know each other?

-Riley- Ok great, Nando's?

-Me- yeah see you around 6:30?

-Riley- Ok, see ya then!

For some reason I was actually nervous to meet her. I think I might be so nervous I'll do some thing stupid and she won't like me, but we'll see if I do, I guess

*Riley's POV* (after Isabelle POV)

After we sat and talked with the family I got out my IPhone and texted the number Isabelle gave me seemed weird since i didn't meet him in person yet.

-Me- Hi, I'm Riley

-'Harald'- I'm Harald, call me Harry then I added to him my phones contacts as Harry instead of Harald.

-Me- ok Harry, what are you up to?

-Harry- texting you, best thing to do.-is it just me or is this boy cheesey!

-Me- Do you think we could meet at a park or something?

-Harry- Maybe you and your sister can go to dinner with me and my friends and get to know each other?

-Me- Ok, great! Nando's?- it was the only restaurant around that i knew.

-Harry- Yeah, see you around 6:30?

-Me- Ok see ya then!

omg!!!!!! i couldn't wait! "Isabelle!!!!" "What?!?" "Harry texted me and asked if we would go to dinner with him and his friends tonight at Nando's!!" "Ok-" "What am i going to wear, oh no i didnt think about this, Isabelle come help me find something!!" "As i was saying, Ok, calm down il be there in a sec." when she got up to my room we found a cute pink kitten shirt and my pink TOMS. Isabelle said she will find something later to wear.

Rileys Outfit to the side>>>>

if picture doesnt show go to:

http://www.polyvore.com/rileys_outfit_on_date/set?id=77539342 right click and click open URL

OR.. Search maggie416 on Polyvore.