Chapter 3

-Isabelle POV-

Riley is honestly flipping out about this, they invited US to dinner not just her. I started to look for an outfit to wear, I came across my blue lace shirt, jeans, and my blue flat shoes. I set my clothes out and took a shower. I decided my hair was too long so I went to the hair dresser I used to go to when I was a kid. When I got their the lady I'm supposed to remember looked thrilled to see me. "Isabelle, I haven't seen you in ages!" "I know it seems like forever." I would have said her name but I didn't remember it, oh well. When she took me to her seat I looked at her name tag casually, if there is anyway to look at a woman's name tag casually when it's on their boob and I felt very awkward. As I 'casually' looked at her name tag it said 'Rhonda'. "So, what do you want me to do with your hair" she said snapping me back to reality. "Uhh, well, a little past shoulder length and layered." "Alright sounds like a plan" then after a couple -more like a lot there was legit 8 inches cut off- snips of her scissor later she was done. After she was done cutting my hair she washed it to get any loose strands out, when she was done I payed her, gave her a hug and left. I got in my car, my American car, and drove off. This was so confusing I was used to driving on the right side if the road and being on the left side of the car! When I got home Riley was in an everyday outfit, was I too dressed up?!? Who cares. So we waited until 5:30 and started to leave for Nando's.

I wanted to leave early because I didn't want to be late. When we got there it was 6:20. Riley and I go in and get a table for 7. After a couple of minutes the boys showed up.

************************************************

A/N hey I decided I like short chapters better their easier to read and write.

thank you Zoe5er for being the first to vote!!!

 Alright guys-

1 VOTE before next chapter please:)

Love you stay brilLIAM:)