Chapter 15!!

Isabelle POV-
So what I had a rib puncture my lungs? And so what I had a broken ankle? I am Isabelle and shit like this doesn't stop me! But, there is something that does: kissing my own sisters crush (who was probably going to be her boyfriend). Well Riley has moved on. Believe me, that ship has sailed! She's met a new boy, who's committed and doesn't spend a second not thinking about her. I am actually yet to meet him. Wonder why? Take a wild guess. Riley moved to London, she majors in English, and has begun writing novels. I now have my own home (yes, a home!). I'm taking graphic design classes. Living the single life. You're probably wondering about big hit One Direction. Well I haven't seen Liam for the past 4 months. Niall and Zayn are around every now and then, Louie checks up on me almost everyday. And then there's Harry. Gorgeous, long haired, Harry. I love him. Not like some fan girl, but someone who is longing for more. We've been talking for a while now. Louie is constantly griping about it, Liam apparently has lost his shit with Harry, more than once according to Niall. Riley tells me she's cool with it, but I don't believe her. Yes, she has a boyfriend, but I feel like an ass hat every time I talk about him.

Riley's POV-
"Hey I'm going to the store. Do you need anything babe?"

"Eh, I might I'll just tag a long."

Oh, I love him. I really love him. And to be honest, I'm glad I caught Harry kissing Isabelle, otherwise I would always have been head over heals for him. Now I have found someone who really cares for me, and doesn't look at me like I'm only here for his enjoyment. Oh yeah, his name is Carson. We met in a library, perfect right? Well you're wrong. I met him when I accidentally clothes lined myself on a stair rail, after tripping, and eventually falling over the side of it. He rushed over and told me I hit the ground pretty hard. He took me out to the local Star Bucks where we talked and got to know each other. It was love at first sight, but not as graceful as I dreamt about when I was younger.

One more thing. I'm yet to introduce him to Izzy. I haven't completely trusted her since you know what, but she seems interested in Harry for now. I might have him meet her here soon as we have been talking about engagement recently, as to make sure we are both ready for this type of commitment, which we decided we are. I really wanted to try and work things out with Harry, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't muster up enough courage to tell him how I feel. But, in the end it worked out.

Isabelle and I have been talking a lot recently. Mostly about her love life, as I'm trying to keep mine on the down low. You'll never guess. She is falling for Harry. Well, you might've been able to anyway. But, I support her and hope she'll do what's right for her and not for him, as she's been found to do that previously.

-Harry's POV-
"How are you doing man?"
"It's rough, Harry, I hated doing this but I had to, there wasn't another option for me. I feel so guilty about all of the things that has happened to the fans."
"Zayn, it's not your fault. You did what you needed to do. You can't be second guessing yourself like this."
"I'll talk to you later. I'm gonna go." "Alright. Take care of yourself Zayn."

Now that Zayn has left we all feel a little lost. Like there isn't anything we can do to keep the fans happy. We just know we have to, we have to keep everything together. Times like this really make me wish we could go back in time.

-awhile later-

<Hey babe. Want to come over?

I really hope she doesn't get the wrong idea I just want to watch movies. It's kind of hard to get the point across through texting.

<Yeah, I guess so loser.

Isabelle and I have been talking for quite sometime, and tonight, I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. we both know it's going to happen. I just want to make it official. Because guess what guys? I love her. And I'm pretty sure she loves me. But, asking her to be my girlfriend will most definitely start some shit. Particularly with Liam. Who knows he may or may not want to beat my arse after this. I guess he still likes her? He seems like it, and he never really wants to talk to me unless he has to. Sometimes I feel bad. But, then I remember my love life does not need to be affected by how Liam feels. So, he can get over it. Don't hate me. Just saying.

*****Authors Note*****
Omg guys! It's been forever! I miss writing this and I'm finally getting the time to continue the story. Please don't get the wrong idea and think updates are going to be very often. because, /sad news/ track season is beginning and I am not going to have very much time to be writing. Thanks for keeping with me everyone!

-Maegan❤️