Chapter 9

Zayn's P.O.V.

I was in the bathroom when Harry was yelling like he was being chased by a crazed looney.

"ZAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What do you want Harry?"

" I don't know how to ask Riley out!!"

"And....??"

"I NEEED your help Zayn, you know how to ask girls things like that!"

"Well,yeah.. This is what you do, you call her, ask what she's doing then just slip it in.."

"But what if she says no??"

"Don't let her, if she says no, offer ice cream after the movie. Ladies love ice cream."

"Zayn you're so helpful!"

"........... Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna call her?"

"Oh right, I'll tell ya how it goes!"

Sometimes I question that boys intelligence level..

"ZAAAAAAAYYYNNN!!!"

What is with everyone needing me, gosh!

Riley's P. O. V

I was sitting there eating my 2-gallon bucket of ice cream when my phone started ringing. I didn't bother looking at the caller I. D. cause no one ever calls me unless its my mom or sister or something.

I said hello with a mouthful of ice cream so it kinda came out " Hewwo"

"Uh, hello, is this Riley?"

Oh, crap. It's Harry.

"Um, yeah, hi, this is, I was just, um, brushing my teeth.."

"Oh really, cause it kinda sounded like it was food.." I could just tell he was smirking to himself.

"Oh,well, yeah it was. I was eating some ice cream.."

"Oh, well I just called to see what you were doing tonight..?"

"I was probably just gonna watch t.v or something."

"Oh well instead of doing that by yourself, why don't you go and see a movie with me??"

"Hmm, we'll I'd have to check my schedule..."

"Oh..."

I sat there for like 5 minutes pretending like I was actually checking my calendar. Pffh, I don't have a calendar. I finally answered him.

"I don't know my schedule is kinda busy..." I joked

"We can get ice cream afterwards..?"

"You're in luck, my schedule just opened up."

"Good! I'll pick you up at 7:15!"

"Okay, see ya then!"

When we hung up, I instantly texted Emilee and let her know I was going out with him again

Niall's P.O.V.

I went over to Zayn's to ask him for some advice so I could ask Riley to do something tonight. But when I walked in I heard Zayn and Harry talking. So instead of yelling and barging in like I usually do, I decided to listen in on the conversation. It sounded like Harry and Zayn.

"I don't know how to ask Riley out!!"

"And....??"

"I NEEED your help Zayn, you know how to ask girls things like that!"

"Well,yeah.. This is what you do, you call her, ask what she's doing then just slip it in.."

So Harry was gonna ask Riley out tonight..

I have to beat him to her.

As went to go pull my phone out, I realized something. I left it in the car.

Awesome.

Now Harry will get to her before me.

"Oh right, I'll tell ya how it goes."

I heard Harry leave so I had to talk to Zayn, he'd know what to do.

"ZAAAAAYYYN!!!"

"Yeah, what is it Niall?"

"I need your help, quick!"

"Why? What's wrong? Is someone hurt?"

"No, nothing like that. It's about women."

"Ohh, what is it?"

"Ok,well, I like Riley and I know Harry likes her and I also know he's gonna ask her out tonight but I was planning on asking her out tonight soooo... What should I do?"

"Well, you could try to win her over. Hang out, make her fall for you before she goes for Harry."

"So just hang out with her ?"

"Yeah, but try to work around Harry, you don't want to be showing your jealousy side."

"What does that mean?" I said,kind of offended.

"Well, no offense or anything but you and Harry tend to be very jealous."

"Oh, okay. So, hang out with her, avoid Harry and make her fall for me."

"Pretty much."

"Okay thanks man!"

"Yeah, yeah"

Okay, so my first step is to call Riley and see if she wants to hang out.

When I was listening to the dial tone, I was getting nervous. What if she couldn't? What if she was too busy with Harry? What if she flat out said no?

Don't think like that, Niall. Think positive.

When she answered I was so relieved.

"Hello, the most amazingest person named Riley speaking."

"Uh, hey it's Niall and I was just wondering what you were doing today?"

"Oh, well Harry and I are going to the movies later tonight but as of right now, nothing."

"Oh well I wanted to know if you maybe want to go for some lunch?"

"Sure, where at?" "Uhh... Maybe we could go to Nando's?" "Sure, see you in an hour?" " Yeah, I'll come pick you up!"

"Okay see ya"

A/N this was Riley's and Emilee's last chapter if this book. They will be writing a book I'll tell you the title when it's out! Comment down there to tell them good bye! Ok 5 more votes please?

-Maegan❤