Chapter 4 -Nando's-

-Niall POV- (before Boys arrive at Nando's)

"Harry, why are you so nervous its Nandos, you should be excited!" "I'm meeting a girl" "ooohh..... a girl" "oh, shut up" "oh shut up" i mocked. After me and Harry's talk i went up stairs to find a heart broken Liam. "whats wrong Liam" "nothing" "i can tell you, crying isn't nothing'' "me.. and.. Danielle.. w we we were fighting and she.. she said.. were over." he said between sobs. "oh" i kinda felt really bad, they never really broke up or thought about it because of them fighting it was usually not having enough time for each other. "you know, you don't have to go tonight" i said. ''n..no I'm fi..fine'' ''OK, tell me if you need anything" "alright" jeez i felt bad he just seems so.... depressed about it. I drove to my flat and got dressed into a red polo and jeans, then left go back to Louis' and Harry's flat. Once I got there Zayn had showed up and was ready to go. Liam had come down and got rid of his red puffy eyes. Harry was still in his room getting ready, i guess some one wants to impress, and Louis went to the van and started it. a couple minutes later Harry came down looking really nervous. "Its 6:20 were going to be late!!" he yelled running, almost falling, down the stairs. "OK" Zayn, Liam, and I chorused. We all left meeting Louis in the van. On the way there we listened to Bruno Mars' Locked out of Heaven, we all sang along, except for Liam.

Liam POV

I can't get Danielle out of my mind she said she never wanted to see me again. I don't even no what for. I really just need to push this aside, but I can't I love Danielle. I am now talking to my self, officially gone crazy. Yeah you did, oh shut up. Stop Liam stop! Ok. "Liam... Liam" Niall said snapping me back to reality. "Wha... What?" "Are you going to get out of the car?!?" "Oh, yeah I guess so." We all walked in Niall having drool go down his face, Harry looking as nervous as ever. We looked around and saw a girl with a blue laced top on, waving her hand to get our attention. "That's Isabelle" Harry said, "Over here" and we followed him to the round booth. Once we were there Harry not one bit hesitantly sat next to the girl with dark brown hair, I guess that was Riley. We all filed in Louis sitting in between Isabelle and I and Zayn sitting next to me. Once the waitress was here to take our orders she kept eyeing Harry, and unlike himself he looked down. After we ordered we introduced ourselves and talked for a while. "We just came to visit some family, we lived in Wolverhampton as kids" Isabelle said. " I live in Wolverhampton as well" once our food arrived Niall looked at Riley "Why aren't you eating their chicken, it's delicious!" Niall said. "Oh, we'll I'm a vegetarian" "What, your crazy meat is amazing" "Well if I ate meat now I'd get really sick" "you're still crazy" Niall said jokingly. When we all finished we all exchanged phone numbers and left saying our good byes.

************************************************

A/N I Have NOTHING against Danielle (I love her) they were only broken up for the story! Please tell me if you have any ideas for the story!

Alright-

3 VOTES

1 COMMENT?

DON'T FORGET TO...

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME

love, Maegan❤