Chapter 10

A/N ok FYI Izzy is Isabelle's nickname

Chapter 10

Isabelle POV

"Hey, Izzy, I'm going to lunch with Niall!" Riley yelled at me from downstairs. "I thought you were in love with Harry! What's up with this Chizz?!?" "He just asked me to come OK, and I am NOT in love with Harry!" "OK sure, well see ya later!" "Bye!" Then I heard the door slam, how rude never waited for me to say good bye. Hmmff. Well what will I do now. I guess I'll just go window shopping. By myself. With no one else. Lost in England. Not knowing where I'm going. Sounds so fun. Woo Hoo. Going to look at things I can't get. Because I have no job. Sucks to be me. Meh, I'll stay here and. Uhh. Make potholders? Or sleep. Yeah, I'll sleep. Sounds so fun. Woo! I am pumped!! Yay, so pumped. *now sleeping* 🎶I'm at a Pay-phone, tryin' to call home all of the change I spent on you, where has the time gone Baby it's all wrong🎶 "Owwie!" I said when I landed on the ground, being awaken out of no where! "Hello?" "Hello, is this Isabelle Gale?" "Yes, this is her. How can I help you?" "I was calling to tell you that your credit card payment is due." "What? I don't have a credit card!" "Oh sorry wrong number." "Wrong number, well you had the right name Patty! Good bye!" I hung up and now I will not ever be able to go back to sleep now! And yes, I did call the sales person Patty! I'm going to eat. I Ran down the steps and went to the kitchen. I raided the fridge of all chocolate or any kind of sweets. When I was done I felt almost sick so I crawled up the steps and walked into the bathroom. I filled the black tub with water. The bathroom had a natural theme with blacks and browns, and some shades of blue. The wall by the bath had smooth rocks on the wall. When the tub was full I undressed and sank into the cozy, warm water, grabbing the bath pillow to rest on. "Oh, Yes!" I said to myself as I noticed my iPhone on the sink. I got out of the bath tub drying off slightly then grabbing my phone and a hair tie. I went to the music app and the Harlem Shake was on. I put my hair into a messy bun and grabbed the bubble bath soap. I put way more than needed in. When I was done the aroma of lavender filled the room. I once again, sank into the tub, breathing in the sweet smell of lavender.

Zayn POV

I don't know what's up with Harry, he's asked more girls out than I have fo' sure, but still asked for my advice. I hope things go well with Riley, but then there's Niall. He also came to my room for advice on how to ask out Riley. Harry can get any girl he wants to. But Niall on the other hand, he has a harder time with girls. Niall likes to get things right when asking out a girl, but Harry he just likes girls, and always thinks he has found the one. I kind of think Niall deserves her, he doesn't date often. But Harry, he 'saw' her first. Why can't I just agree with myself?!?!

Mia POV

I found out the names of the two girls, Isabelle and Riley. Riley seems more into Harry but Liam and Isabelle kept eyeing each other. Liam needs to be more depressed, what can I do? "Harry is SO gorgeous, him and his dreamy, beautiful green eyes." Sierra said, I almost forgot she was here, oops! "Isabelle and Liam, they can't, and I repeat CAN NOT be together!" "Ok calm down." "Don't you dare ever tell me to calm down Sierra! I don't need you!" "Jeez, sorry." Why would Sierra tell me to calm down! "Alright Sierra, heres the plan,"

Harry POV

I'm watching Lux over the afternoon to let her parents out. "Who lives in a pwineapple under the sea? Sponge Bob Squarepants!" Lux sang along to SpongeBob's theme song. I laughed as she danced to the music. I had to show it to her on YouTube, because we didn't have this .show here. She went to the States with her mum and us and watched this. Once she was watching SpongeBob she kept complaining she was bored. "Do you want to go to the pet store?" I asked. "Yeah, yay!" On the way to Pets At Home she kept talking about the hamsters they have. When we walked in she sprinted to the hamsters. Once I caught up to Lux she had her face pressed against the glass looking at the now petrified hamsters. She peeked her face from the glass looking on at the hamsters, there were only about 5 in there so she didn't have a lot to look at. She looked around curiously then glued her eyes to the smallest hamster hunch in the corner. "Can I get a hamster?" "No, your mom won't want one." "But, but please? Please uncle Harry?" Wow she knows how to get her way. "Alright fine, but-" "Yay!" "But we need to get all of the supplies, ok?" "Ok!" We walked back to the front of the store finding a miniature trolley so Lux could push. We walked around the store finding all of the necessities needed for the hamster. We didn't pick out its cage, bedding, or toys yet because we didn't know its gender. We walked together to find a employee, so they could get the hamster. "This one" I said. "Ok, this one?" she said grabbing it. "Yep, that's the one!" "Alright, come to the counter and she will be waiting for you!" The hamster Lux picked was mostly black with two white stripes running down its back. "Come on Harry!" Lux called tugging on my shirt. "Let's go find your cage and stuff." I said to her. She ran to the bedding for hamsters grabbing a bag of pink, black, and white bedding. "This one?" "Sure, that's fine." She ran back to the trolley throwing the bedding in the trolley. She went straight to the cages, looking at the starter kits. "I like this one!" She said pointing to a two-story cage, complete with a slide and pink wheel. "Alrighty let's get out of here!" I said to her, both of us making our way to the check out lanes. The lady we talked to earlier had our hamster waiting on the counter for us. "Are you all ready to go?" The employee asked us. "Yeah, we're all good." "Ok, call us if you have any questions or need anything, our number is on the back." "Ok" "your total is £67." I payed the lady, then grabbed our bags. "I can't wait to see her!" Lux shouted on our way to the car. ~skip car ride home~ Me and Lux had a little argument about keeping the hamsters at me and Louis' flat. But she finely agreed to it and stopped complaining. Once we got to my flat we set up the cage, placing the bedding, the wheel, and the water bottle and feeding bowl. Lux placed the hamster in the cage and she seemed a little overwhelmed right now but she'll get used to it. "What will you name her?" I asked Lux. "Ummm...uh..Kate?!" "That's beautiful Lux." I smiled at her poking her nose. She giggled at me then ran to her closet. She came out holding a box if markers and a box of crayons. "Can we make her a sign?" "Sure, why not?" "Yay!" We sat at the table writing Kate in big block letters. Once we were done she put 4 pieces of tape on her fingers running back my room taping the sign in front of the cage. When she was finally to tired to stay I took her home. Once we got to her house she was already asleep, so I picked her up carrying her to her room. When I laid her in her bed she giggled, "were you awake the whole time?" "No...." "Lux?" "Yeah.....hehe." She busted up laughing until she wasn't even making a sound anymore. I went back down stairs, turned on the tv and watched the Lion King. After an hour past Lux was fast asleep and her parents will be home in a couple of minutes. *knock knock* "hi Harry, how was Lux?" "she was great." "Oh, good, she has been acting up a lot lately." "No, no she was wonderful." "ok, thanks for watching her, she loves when you come over." "alright, anytime, see you later." "Bye Harry." "Bye." when I got home I fed Kate and went to bed, its been a long day. 

''''''''''"'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

A/N hi:) awesome, you guys are just flat out awesome! 39 votes! Never really expected 5 to be honest. Ok so here are my questions.

1) what do you think Mia's plan is? 

2) What's your favorite color? 

3) Who do you think will ask Riley to be their girlfriend? Team Niall or Team Harry?

Post your answers in the comments!:)