Chapter 12

Izzy POV 

Seconds after Niall and Zayn ran into the kitchen asking tons of questions like, 'is everyone ok?','What happened?','Why are we yelling?'. Answers to those questions: No, Harry kissed me, because Riley and Liam saw us make out.  

Riley left the room mumbling, "I'm gonna go find Louis." 

Soon after everyone else left, Harry trailing behind them leaving me by myself.  

I grabbed Harry's wrist just before he walked out the door,"What was that for? You ask my sister on a date then go off making me think you are Liam, leading to a full on make out session!!" I said in a whisper yell.  

"You and I both know we were drinking-" "That doesn't mean shiz you just don't go around kissing a friend!" I interrupted him. "Why did you kiss back then?"  

"I was drunk, you stupid idiot!"  

"But still, why would you think I was Liam?" He smirked at me, god why does he think this is funny? 

"Earlier he told me he liked me so, when arms wrapped around me I assumed it was him!"  

"Okay-" he started. 

"Ya know what I'm leaving!" 

"Wait, Izzy." 

"Don't call me that!"  

"Then Isabelle just listen to me!" 

"No!" That finally shut him up.  

I walked into the living room getting suffocated by glares and looks of hatred. I looked at my feet as I walked to the door. You know that awkward moment when people are mad at you and you're trying to leave but get caught by the front doors chain lock? I do.  

Riley had the keys to the car so I just decided called a taxi, it turns up that no cabs were available for about 45 minutes. I canceled my ride and started walking, I was about 4 blocks from the house when a van started to follow me, it was Louis. I stopped walking and pulled over so I could get in.  

"Isabelle, why did you leave and why did you walk you could have asked for a ride, it's 11:00!" He shouted.

"I know-" I started

"No you obviously don't Izzy, anything could have happened to you!"

"Ok, I'm sorry I walked." I said meekly.

We both sat there in an awkward silence until I saw the boys house come into view.  

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"You need to apologize to your sister."

"I can't! Why would she even want to see me?!"

"I don't know." He mumbled to himself.

"Then turn this around! I do not want to even hear Harry's voice!" I screamed.

"But he said you're the one that started."

"What?"

"Yeah, he was like, 'Isabelle was in the kitchen getting some pizza when I walked in going to grab a soda. Then she came up and kissed me.' I didn't believe that, Izzy."

"Oh, now Liam and Riley will hate me even more." I said more to myself then to Louis.

Louis got the hint it wasn't meant for him so he decided to stay quiet the rest of the car ride to my house. I decided to ask him something.

"Louis, do you hate me for doing that to them?"

"No, I don't, but Zayn doesn't favor you to well."

"Oh." Why is he mad at me, I mean I'd expect him to be disappointed in me, not disliking me.

"What about Niall?"

"He still doesn't know what's going on." Louis answered.

Louis finally found my house and dropped me off. He told me to call him when ever I needed to talk and he'll listen. He sped off in the van towards his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N hey guys I had to cut this short because I am yet to have ANY character auditions. I need one for Isabelle's friend boy or girl! I just need one! I will follow anyone who auditions!  

-Maegan❤