𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 8

Chapter = 8

In the car :-

During the car ride Vaani and Shubman discussed everything they had planned. Shubman was hella nervous about everything. He did tried for the last also to stop Vaani but she was adamant upon cancelling the marriage or whatever it is.

Despite having such important conversation Shubman made sure to check Vaani out, not in a bad way of course. Otherhand Vaani was fully focused on her plan. No matter what she'll declin the marriage.

They were about to cross the road but suddenly the signal went red indicating each and every car to stop. Shubman of the engine and pulled down the window. There he saw a little girl and her dad on a bike waiting for the signal to go green.

The girl was continuously talking and her dad was listening to her patiently. Shubman smiled looking at them. He always want his first baby to be a girl. The girl was swinging her her hair left and right then suddenly she caught Shubman starring at her. She widened her eyes and waved her hands.

Shubman waved back at her ," What's you name ?" Shubman asked the and this caught the girl's father and Vaani's attention. Both turned their head towards them ," Ahana" the little girl answered.

" Woaw ... such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" The girl hearing this hugged her father's torso and thanked him ," Thank you Shubman bhaiyaa " Shubman and Vaani both smiled at her words.

" She is your and Ishan sir's big fan sir ... Even went to watch your match in the finals " Shubman looked at her father then back to her," Is that so? *she nodded * So do you like us or Cricket?"

" I like both bhaiyaa but I really like to play cricket " Shubman smiled at her words then turned to her father," Why don't you admission her to any cricket academy? "

" There were we are going sir ... She has became very adamant after watching you smashes huge sixes ... now she only want to pursue her carrier as a cricketer "Said her father.

" That's realty great ... she should pursue her dream " Finally Vaani spoke then smiled at the girl ," Vaani didi " Ahana jumped seeing her.

" Hi!!" Vaani waved at her and Ahana did the same ," Vaani did is he your boyfriend? he's so handsome ... I really like you both together " Ahana asked

Before anyone could answered her question the signal changed it's colour that why Vaani just smiled at her and her father droved his bike off. Shubman also started the car engine and drive off.

Few seconds later they recahed the café and parked the car near by. As Vaani was wearing a Sharara set she handed her purse to Shubman who carried it out and went to the other side to open the car door for her. [He's a gentleman 😌]

Vaani came out from the car holding Shubman's hand and both went inside the café. They often holds hands so it wasn't a big deal for them but the paparazzi who were present there clicked each and everything pictures of them.

But the interesting part was both Vaani and Shubman weren't aware that paparazzi was there. [ Don't worry raat tak ye log braking news ban jayenge]

Vaani and Shubman entered the café and found most of the seats were empty except for few. There was only five table occupied. Three families were there and a couple. There was also a man sitting but his back was facing them.

Vaani quickly called her bhaiyaa and asked for that man's picture. Virat sent her his picture immediately," Bhej diya bhaiyaa ne ?" Shubman asked ," Ruko check karti hoon"

Vaani opened her brother's chat and found a picture of a very familiar person," Ye! ... ye toh Dhanush hai" The gill boy got shocked hearing her. He snatched her phone from her hand and saw the picture again ," ye toh sach main Dhanush hai"