𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 = 13

Chapter = 13

Shanaya was all ready to greet Ishan for his amazing century but she got a call from her managing department so she went towards a corner and received the call.

" Hallo ?" Shanaya said ," Shanaya are you free right now ?" The person from the otherside asked.

" Why what happened ?" She asked ,"It's just Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who wants to have a chat with you !!" The other person said. Shanaya was numb for a while then thought and said ," Can you send me his number and tell him I'll contact him as soon as possible cause right now I'm kinda busy" Shanaya reasoned.

" Ahh okay ... but don't make him wait ... he's a big man !!" The person said then cut the call. Shanaya shoved her phone inside of her pocket and ran for the dressing room to greet Ishan but to her much disappointed he has already left for the field.

" Don't worry ... you can still congratulate him after the match ... now come and sit " Vaani said then dragged her to sit next to her and Shubman.

It was hardly been one minute she has sat there when she again received a call from unknown number. She cut the call and tried to focus on the match when it again ringed.

" Pick it up ... maybe something important " Vaani said and considering her Shanaya got up from her seat and went inside to received the call.

" Hallo?" She asked politely, "Hey Shanaya ... Sanjay this side " he introduced.

" Ohh hallo Sanjay sir ... I'm so sorry I couldn't recognize you as it was an unknown number " Shanaya asked an apology for her rude behavior.

" Areh no dear it's fine ... actually I really want to have a chat with you regarding something important " SLB said while Shanaya listened it carefully but still half of her mind was on the field.

" Yeah Sir sure " Shanaya replied, " Well I really like to come to the straight point ... I've seen you many times on the magazines and I think you look stunning so In my next movie which I'm already shooting want you as my lead actress " Shanaya was stunned hearing Sanjay sir.

She didn't expect it, she thought Sanjay sir must have called to hire her as a photographer but he called her to make her the lead actress of his movie ," Sir are you sure ... am I hearing you right ?" Shanaya asked to confirm if she heard him correctly.

" Yes dear you've heard me right ... my next movie which is based on a true horror story I want to cast you ... You can take your own time to think about it, discuss with you family and let me know within three days okay ?" He asked.

" O-okay sir !!" Shanaya nearly whispered through the phone then cut it. She couldn't believe what she just heard. She ran straight up to the restroom and splashed water on her face. Once when she felt a bit relieved a sudden realization hit her.
" The match " She said and ran up to the VIP area.

There the MI team was celebrating. Ishan along with other players was dancing on the field. She smiled watching him.

" Let's go !!" Vaani said ," Where ?" Shanaya asked

" To the field ... lets participate and moreover Shubman and I've to leave so let's go and meet them " Vaani and they all went to the field were the player being crazy.

Shubman went and joined Ishan in his craziness while Vaani and Shanaya watched them from a distance ," You should go to him ... I'll take Shubman away!!" Vaani said then dragged Shanaya towards the both.

Ishan looked at Vaani and then to Shanaya who sweetly smiled at him. Ishan returned it with a fake one. Shanaya got it and felt a bit sad ," Ishan bro what a performance ... proud of you " Vaani and to which Ishan replied with a ," Thanks Vaan "