Chapter 1

The first eight years of my life was filled with pain and darkness

        The first eight years of my life was filled with pain and darkness. The only light in my life was named Katerina Petrova . Her father Ivan raised me while protecting me from my biological father Tobias Galanis to the best of his ability , while he was a captive of the monster himself .

       I was born and raised on the island named εξουσία . The island was the hiding place of what remained of the Greek mafia and the brainwashed generations of soldiers Galanis's father created . Before the fall of the Greek mafia , Galanis ran what was called the institute.

     The institute had several locations throughout the world , they were filled with abducted , trafficked and sold children that were forcefully and brutally trained into being assassins. The children were beat , tortured, whipped, stabbed, shot , starved and sexually abused.

    Each institute had teams of children assassins that were sent on missions , they used tracking chips to make sure the teams never tried to escape and if they did they were caught and punished or killed. Throughout every institute there was one team on top of all the others , the best of the best .

       They leader of that team was Noella Moretti the Italian mafia princess ,and also my mother . The members of her team where Ivan Petrova the youngest son of the Russian mafia don , Asia Northcott, Archie Cambridge the heir to the British mafia, Camille Laurent French mafia princess and Arturo Vega son of a capo for the Mexican mafia .

      Galanis had been obsessed with my mother since her biological mother Maria, sold her to him when she was only six years old . Maria had kidnapped my mother from her father and older brothers when she was just four years old , in the two years she spent in Maria's "care" , Maria abused her while constantly high on drugs .

      Galanis spent years sexually abusing my mother , until when she was around eleven years old and something happened on a mission. Her team was split up and separated into different institutes and my mother was sent to the island of εξουσία to live with Galanis in his home .

       He had his cousin and personal doctor perform a procedure to make it possible for my mother to start having menstrual cycles , making it possible to get her pregnant. He spent the whole month pumping her full of fertility medication and assaulting her repeatedly until she became pregnant with me .

      A few months before my due date something went wrong and my mother stared bleeding heavily, she was too young to carry a pregnancy to term and the doctor told him to wait for her to get older and try again . I was born prematurely weighing just under two pounds. None of the nurses or doctor thought I would survive and if I did I would be to weak to be the heir of the Greek mafia , useless to Galanis .