Chapter 12

Waking up with Katerina in my arms in our home for the first time is surreal

    Waking up with Katerina in my arms in our home for the first time is surreal . I've dreamed of this moment for so long and it's finally here . Last night my Angel and I went round after round until we collapsed between our sheets , sweaty and satisfied.

Today I have a busy day planned for us . So first things first I need to get Kat up and out of bed . Kat loves her sleep , which means it sometimes takes a while to wake her up . She even usually has to set six alarms on her phone to wake up on time cause she just keep hitting the off button and going back to sleep .

" my Angel , it's time to wake up , if you don't I'll tickle you until you do ." Kat absolutely hates being tickled. It's often a threat I use to get her to do important things like waking up
" noooo! Stop!!! " my wife says as she refuses to open her eyes " 10...9....8...." , " noooo! Stop counting " I chuckle before resuming my counting " 4...3.."

" fine ! Fine I'm up , jeez I just wanted to sleep ! " I lay kisses all over her face and then her lips in a deep kiss . " we have a busy day , get dressed and meet me downstairs for breakfast. I ordered IHOP pancakes ." She huffs before climbing out of bed with a cute little pout on her face . I slap her ass as I walk past her and I hear her moan . Huh my wife likes to spanked.

      Shortly after we finished breakfast we were cleaning up the mess we made , when the doorbell rang

Shortly after we finished breakfast we were cleaning up the mess we made , when the doorbell rang . " who's at the door ?" Kat asked with a shocked face . We hadn't given anyone but our moms the address to our townhouse . Well I did but she didn't know that until now.

" it's your security team and personal driver , I want you to meet them and get comfortable with them . " she nodded her head " I honestly forgot , that I was getting guards from the Mexican mafia now , I was so used to my Russian guards ."

Now that we're married , in the underworld Katerina is recognized as a member of the Mexican mafia not the Russian mafia anymore. Which means it's my responsibility to ensure her security detail. I ended up promoting one of the men under my command to capo and gave him the opportunity to pick his crew from the soldiers under my command.

Heading to the door I open it and Raul the new capo stands before me with his men behind him. " capo " he acknowledges me " capo" and I do the same " come inside" I lead them into our living room where Kat is siting on one of the couches .