Chapter 10

10 Days Later

10 Days Later

The past ten days with my wife have been incredible, I never thought Katerina and I could get closer but surprisingly we have . We've spent the entirety of our honeymoon learning how to have to go from our friendship to a marriage. We've explored each others bodies and have given each other immense pleasure.

     The places we have been over the past ten days have been stunning

     The places we have been over the past ten days have been stunning . We've had so much fun leaving the stress of our normal lives behind and just exploring these beautiful cities . My favorite excursion we did was scuba diving in the gulf of Girolata.

    Katerina's favorite was definitely exploring the old architecture of Bonifacio and Calvi . We also did a ton of shopping , making sure to get each member of our families something from our trip . We've talked a lot about doing one big trip to a new location ever year on our anniversary.

     We have just loved traveling so much especially on the yacht . It's like having a moving house on the water . We've become so comfortable on the boat these past ten days , so much so it feels a bit like home now .

    We both are also excited to go home to New York though . Our townhouse is finished and fully furnished, our mamas even moved and unpacked all our belongings. Which I'm glad , I hate doing that kind of stuff . I just want to go home and be home , and not worry about tons of boxes .