Chapter 7

After a wonderful morning of cuddles and soft passionate sex , Apollo and I shower and get ready for the day

After a wonderful morning of cuddles and soft passionate sex , Apollo and I shower and get ready for the day . We're having breakfast on the boat this morning then heading into Positano for the day . We leave Positano tonight after dinner , I believe we're headed to Capri .

       The boat is absolutely stunning , I can't believe it's ours

The boat is absolutely stunning , I can't believe it's ours . I just imagine all the adventures we can have in the future together on the boat. I still can't believe we're married , Apollo has been an amazing husband so far . I feel so blessed , everything with Apollo comes natural .

Im so glad we both decided to wait until we got married to have a romantic relationship and a physical one. It makes everything thing feel all that more special and right . I can't get enough of Apollo , I love being intimate with him . He's also so good with it , I didn't realize Apollo would be so dominant when we're having sex or that I'd be a bit submissive.

Im not sure how much of kinky sex we'd like but I'm definitely open to trying pretty much anything with Apollo. He makes me feel so safe and secure . He's my greatest cheerleader and support system and loves to shower me in affection and praise . I just love him so much , I know I probably say that too much but I just want to scream it at the top of my lungs .

For breakfast the private chef aboard made us French toast with Nutella , it was so delicious I even asked Apollo to find out the recipe so I could make it when we go home . Before I left for my trip to Russia I took Apollo shopping for our honeymoon and I got him to buy a bunch of new clothes that would go with the aesthetic of our trip . I'm still surprised he's even wearing some of the things I picked out , he mostly wears all black .