Chapter 8

Waking up in Capri is magical, the bright blue waters and views are incredible

Waking up in Capri is magical, the bright blue waters and views are incredible. Waking up in Apollos arms to these amazing views , is more than I could have ever dreamed of . I wish to spend every morning in his arms.

         Apollo spends a half hour with his head between my legs bringing my to three mind blowing orgasms

Apollo spends a half hour with his head between my legs bringing my to three mind blowing orgasms. I have yet to try giving Apollo oral sex, he's quite large and thick . It's kinda scary but after a few days of being sexual active I've gotten more comfortable seeing and feeling his naked body especially his member .

I push Apollo onto his back and lay a trail of kisses from his neck and all the way to his v-line . " you don't have to do that Angel ." Apollo stops me before I could grab his member . " I want to try , I'm not sure how good I'll be at it but I'd like to try". The look on his face when he realizes I'm serious is like a kid on Christmas.

"You're so handsome," I told him . "Your body is so wonderful. Strong, tan legs. Chest not too muscular, just right, with just the right amount of hair. Wonderful, beautiful eyes I love to look at. Powerful arms. Awesome ass, and your cock leaves me speechless. Almost." I shyly giggled.

I can see his cock getting harder as I praise him , seems like I'm not the only one with a praise kink. I reached down and played with his balls, cupping them, fondling them and even used my tongue to massage them . Apollos sound of pleasure we're getting me so wet .

Keeping my eyes on him I opened my mouth just slightly and licked the head of his cock and then down to his shaft . I leant forwards, guiding him gently with my hand, and for the first time in my life I wrapped my lips around a cock , my husbands cock .

adjusting to the new thickness and length I pulled my mouth away and tried a few kisses and gentle strokes of my tongue up the underside of his shaft. He groaned I started to lick a little more rhythmically and firmly, and now I let my tongue go up to the head and swirl around. He liked that. He began to moan gently.

I guided his stiff cock into my mouth again. I gently allowed more of him in, then pulled away, and began a slow back and forth motion so that his shaft was sliding over my tongue each time. His hips moved beneath me and he groaned with pleasure. I tried to get a little deeper, a little further down his length, and a little faster.