Chapter 9

After spending our entire morning at the blue grotto , Katerina and I headed back to the yacht to shower and change before we head out to the restaurant we chose for lunch

After spending our entire morning at the blue grotto , Katerina and I headed back to the yacht to shower and change before we head out to the restaurant we chose for lunch . We both jump into the shower and take turns washing each others bodies .

I take in her body. Her soft pink nipples erect. I want to bite them. My eyes make their way to her landing stip on her cunt and my cock goes rock hard. When I look back up, I see her looking at my cock , "Like what you see?" I ask her with a smirk .

She slowly looks back at me and she nods, "Oh....yes." I move closer to her and kiss her soft lips and I kiss her again. My hands grab her hips and then make their way to her ass and I squeeze it. When I break the kiss she whimpers in need.

she kneels down in the shower all the while she is staring at my cock , I decided to test the waters on how dominant I can be with her . "Kiss it," I command her. She complies and kisses the smooth reddish purplish head of my cock. She kisses it again. Without any prompting, she moves her whole entire mouth down on my veiny rod.

I moans, "Oh Fuck Angel , that feels so fucking good."She bobs up and down on my cock for a bit. I grab her head, gripping some of her hair. "Suck on my balls, Little wife" I command with a growl. She moves to my balls and sucks on them as her hand jerks my long thick cock . I can sense I'm about to cum, but I doesn't want to cum in her mouth , I want to cum inside of her cunt .

"get up. I got to take you. I got to enter into that tight fucking cunt." I want to take her from behind. I want to grab those pretty little tits in my hands while fucking her. "Bend over," I tell her. She bends over and I get a great fucking view of that delectable ass. She places her hands on the wall of the shower to keep her steady.

I spread her legs apart to get her in position. And grab my rock hard cock and guide it into her sweet hot cunt and enter in one thrust. She yelps with the entry. I stay in place for a bit, letting her get adjusted. Her warm cunt is divine and I feels her clinch on my cock. This makes me groan uncontrollably . I pull almost out all the way only leaving the head of my cock inside and then slam right back inside her tight sheath .

I do this a few times at various speeds. With each thrust, our bodies are slapping together. She moves her hips in circles and she moans. I move my grip from her hips to her breasts and squeeze them. I begin to thrust harder and harder. Faster and faster. Our breaths are getting shallower and shallower, deeper and deeper.

I can feel myself about to cum, "I'm about to cum. Cum with me. Let's Cum together. Little wife " I thrust a few more times until I finds my release and I spill my seed into her. I can feel her cumming as she clinches hard on my dick. We're panting to catch our breaths. as I pull out some of my cum seeps out of her. Such a pretty fucking sight.

 Such a pretty fucking sight