Chapter 5

My little wife and I spend most of the drive kissing in the backseat as my personal driver Ramon sits up front behind the privacy screen

My little wife and I spend most of the drive kissing in the backseat as my personal driver Ramon sits up front behind the privacy screen . Ramon was once a member of my grandfather Alejandro Garcias inner circle and a top Capo. When my mama took over the mafia when Abuelo past away Ramon was a trusted adviser and uncle to her .

Ramon and Alejandro were close friends growing up . Ramon's whole life was the mafia , he didn't have a good home life growing up and decided to never get married or have kids.

         To my siblings and I he had always been Tio Ramon . We are his family which is why my mama I trusted him with being my driver when he wanted a more relaxed position in retirement.

 We are his family which is why my mama I trusted him with being my driver when he wanted a more relaxed position in retirement

When I arranged the hotel suite for us I told the staff I wanted it decorated but no roses on the bed . It's an unreasonable mess that would take to much to clean off when I want to use the bed . The hotel staff ended up setting candles up and putting rose petals on the floor.

" I love it , it looks so pretty my devil." My little wife says when she sees the room in it entirety. " so um ..... do we just .." I chuckle at how awkward Kat became just now . " we don't have to do anything at all tonight , if you're uncomfortable or aren't ready . I don't want you to feel rushed ." I tell her as I walk over to her as she stands near the front of the bed.

" no! , I mean I want to... I'm just nervous ." I hold her to my chest and kiss her sweet lips once again now that I started , I can never stop kissing her . " I'm nervous too , I don't want to hurt you and I want it to feel good for you ." " we'll figure it out together." Kat tells me as she kisses me .

I pull away from her lips and lay kiss after kiss on her neck leading down to her chest . Her hands reach for the buttons of my dress shirt , I ditched my coat and tie earlier. Slowly as I leave kisses all over her face , neck and chest she unbuttons my shirt until all of them are undone and then she pulls it off my shoulders and down my arms till it hits the floor .

Her little hands reach my belt and I feel my self getting harder than I've ever been . Once she has my pants off leaving me in only my black boxer briefs . I turn her around with her back facing me and slowly unzip her dress as I leave kisses on the skin I unveil .