Chapter 8

~Chapter 8~

Trigona and Megatronous began running toward each other after getting the go ahead to fight. They both reared their fists back and once they were in front of each other, their fists collided. The strength of the force was so powerful that it forced them both back.

Megatronous unsheathed his arm sword and Trigona unsheathed her sword from her back. They ran at each other again and collided swords. They swung at each other and tried to punch each other.

 They swung at each other and tried to punch each other

(Just pretend their holding swords)

"Those moves are quite impressive... Have you been keeping those for me?" Trigona chuckled at Megatronous' comment.

"How did you know?" Megatronous smirked and they continued to fight.

Trigona used her skills and flipped over Megatronous. He swung his sword behind him to try and hit her but she flipped mid air and was able to dodge his attack. Once she landed on her feet. She pulled her fist back and threw it at Megatronous and punched his face. He took a step back but then did the same move which caused Trigona to get thrown a few feet.

She rolled across the ground. Once she stopped rolling she sat up and grabbed her head. As she held it, she felt something running down. She took her hand away and looked down at it. Energon.

Megatronous had hit her so hard that it broke through her plating. Some of the stadium was clapping while most of them were worried about Trigona, including Ratchet and Bumblebee.

She slowly stood up and held her head a little longer. Megatronous had a neutral expression but on the inside he was extremely worried. Trigona dropped her hand and bent down and picked up her sword. She then got into a battle stance as Energon was lightly running down her head.

Megatronous saw how determined she was. He smiled and got into his battle stance.

"Such power Trigona!! Use it!!" Trigona smiled and began sprinting toward her former mentor, now equal to her. Megatronous began running toward her and right as he was about to swing down on her with his sword. She dodged his swing and his sword pierced the ground and Trigona took the opportunity.

Trigona stepped onto his sword and jumped off of it and began flipping, but this flip was not like the move Megatronous taught her. He was shocked to see it. She had combined his move with her own move.

She called it the Salto flip. Once she landed, she did a few more flips and once she landed she ran back toward Megatronous and leaped up and jump kicked her former mentor where he fell to the ground. She jumped up and landed on him and put her sword on his neck and held him there.