S2 : Chp 6 . | H E R .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

NOW PLAYING : Clout Cobain - Denzel Curry

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
The Williams Family Home | After Nia's Brother's Left . . .

Shameik, Londyn, Cory and Sundai said goodnight and headed upstairs. Left behind was Joe, GG, Denzel and Nia were finishing up their conversation...

Denzel and Nia were sitting on the barstools at the kitchen island, and Joe was holding GG in his arms, leaning up against the counter by the sink. 

A million thoughts were racing through all of their minds and all Denzel could do was stare in to space, lost in thought.

Joe was hoping that his presence and support would be enough to keep GG calm. She's been shaking in anger this entire time, but GG doesn't think he notices. He can't put his finger on it, but some how he felt there was more to this entire situation.

GG laid her head on Joe's chest, fidgeting with the back of his shirt nervously, and clinching her  jaw, taking deep breaths, hoping to keep her tears at bay.

Nia was bitting her nails nervously, staring into space, knowing that this entire situation would be handle by her brothers, but was worried about Denzel and his brother's true thoughts about leaving and going to Lebeau so suddenly.

Nia: Are y'all gonna be ready to move by the end of this week?

Joe: Yeah. I hope they don't mind us leaving damn near everything behind. 

Denzel: Right. Whatever fits in my car, that's what I'm taking with me.

Nia: What about you GG?

GG: I'm gonna take what I need with me to Japan and let them do whatever they want with the apartment like when they first moved us in it.

Nia: Okay.