S2 : Chp 4 . | C O R Y .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

NOW PLAYING : Lauder Too by JID

~~~

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
Lakeside Aftermath | Cory

Cory was positioned in the racing stance, Jr. next to him, and Denzel on the other side as Joe held his hands up, counting down.

Joe: 3..2..1.. GO!

Both Cory and Denzel let Jr. have a head start, running his little heart out, running towards Joe. Both Cory and Denzel were jogging slowly behind Jr. letting him win.

When Jr. reached Joe, he was jumping up and down, celebrating his win and raised his hands to high five Joe congratulating him on his "dramatic" defeat.

Joe: That's what I'm talking about Jr., you kicked their big lip wocky slush head butts!

Jr.: *giggles* Uncle Joe, what was that? That joke sucks!

Joe: *gasps* What!? But you laughed!

Denzel: *smacks lips* Shut yo corny ass up..

Cory: What da hell is a "Wocky Slush"?

Joe: Y'all don't watch no CoryxKenshin?

Denzel & Cory: NO...

Cory and his brothers chatted on some slight shit until Shameil walked over to say goodbye to Jr. for a few days. It was clear that it was time to rap all of this shit up and both Joe and Cory got in Joe's car to head over to Dakita, getting her out of the way before going home to Houston.

Once inside of Joe's car, Cory shook his head and let out a sigh, frustrated and anxious, having to face Dakita when he'd much rather leave things where they were when she got her ass beat by Sundai.

Cory: I really don't wanna even be bothered with her ass..

Joe: You can't be pussy bro. Talk to her and be done.

Cory: You gonna talk to Pamela old ass or be pussy?

Joe: Bitch shut up.

Cory: Exactly.

Joe: *smack lips* Man text Kita so we can pick GG and Sundai up and go.

Cory: Mhm.

-

Cory: Wya?

Dakita: Wow, I don't get a "Are you Okay?"