S1 : Chp 6 . | Mr. and Mrs. Lebeau

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
NOW PLAYING : I Do by Rotimi

~~~

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
Lebeau Hotel | Saturday, April 7th, 12:48 P.M.

After Joe's pillow fight with the cousins, he stepped away from them, going to the bathroom to finally call back Pamela who's been blowing up his phone since this morning.

Joe: Wassup Pam.

Pamela: Really Joe? I been blowing you up! What's wrong!?

Joe: I been busy. I'm about to go to a wedding with my family.

Pamela: Wedding!? For who?

Joe: Don't matter, what you want Pamela?

Pamela: What do you mean what I want!? What's wrong?

Joe: *sighs* How was shopping with your husband?

Pamela: Joe..

Joe: If it wasn't for Evan I wouldn't have known that you lied to me about everything. You got it though. I'm good.

Pamela: I didn't tell you the truth about my husband because I didn't... Look Joe, can we please see each other in person to talk?

Joe: I'm good Pamela. You've wasted enough of my time.

Pamela: Joe baby, we can work this out. I don't want you to be mad at me, I never been with anyone outside of my husband.

Joe: I don't care about any of that shit now, you're a liar Pamela. We not coming back from that because at your big age you wanna play games like a child. I have been 1000% honest with you, was willing to take my time, I was understanding. I only deserved that in return. But you got it though, do you. Tell Evan I said thank you.

Pamela: I thought you would cut me off Joe.

Joe: Now look at us. Gone head and take that Plan B too.

Pamela: *sighs* I already did, but listen-

Joe: Was you messing around with him at the same time as me Pam?

Pamela: Look Joe..

Joe: Bet.

Joe hung in Pamela's face, blocking her number, letting out a deep sigh. He ran his hand down his face trying to fight back his urge to cry and then he gets a knock at the door.

Joe: Wassup up, I'm about to get out, my bad.

GG: Oh no you good, I'm on the phone with Nia, I wanted to know if it was okay that she came over to get dressed with us?