S1 : Chp 5 . | Truth or Deceit .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯NOW PLAYING : Bruddanem by JID

~~~

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
In Joe's Car | Joe, GG, Londyn, Sundai

Joe is at the wheel with GG in the passenger, both Londyn and Sundai in the backseat.

GG: So how was your date last night Joe?

Joe: *sighs & shakes head* Ion really wanna talk about it.

GG: Why? You can vent to me, I always vent to you and you listen to my issues..

Joe: You really wanna know?

GG: Yeah I do Joe..

Joe: *sighs* Aight so listen..

GG, Londyn, and Sundai listened Joe explain how well his date went last night, only to find out this morning that Pamela was playing in his face and why he invited her to tag along to keep her mind off of Pamela.

They all understood and were happy that they came and the cousins decided that they would do their best to make tonight fun for Joe, keeping his mind off Pamela.

They continued to chat, and the topic of Dakita came up.

GG: Wassup wit lil miss hater not wanting you to get in the car with them and all that?

Sundai: *sighs* I don't know. I feel like lately she's been pushing me away, I can't lie, it hurts my feelings.

Londyn: You need a better best friend Sundai. I don't know how many times we gonna have to tell you that.

Sundai: We been friends for so long, I don't just see myself just breaking things off y'know? Maybe she's going through something.

GG: Going through something my ass. She always wanted to play pity me, my mama died, I'm sorry I slept with your boyfrined it just happened ass bullshit. *rolls eyes and shakes head*

Sundai: That was a long time ago GG. People change, she had a hard life.

GG: Mhm, whateva. I still don't like her ass after she did that shit to you.

Joe: Wait what?

Londyn: Dakita slept with Sundai's first boyfriend back in highschool after her mama died.