S2 : Chp 2 . | Z E L .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯NOW PLAYING : Reason by Isaiah Rashad, JID, Denzel Curry, Joey Bada$$, Westside Boogie

~~~

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
Lakeside Aftermath | Denzel

Leaving their parents side, Denzel pondered on what his parents told them. His life has consisted of Lisa for the last twelve years and he's never had the opportunity to explore himself and who he wanted to be as an individual. This time off from work to just exist should do him good, he thought.

But before he texts Lisa, he needs to let Shameik know some news about Serayah.

The brothers were in the parking lot getting into their cars, but Denzel stops Shameik to give him some good news.

Denzel: Say bro, I gotta holla at you real quick.

Shameik stops and turns to Denzel wondering what was up.

Shameik: Wassup?

Denzel: Before the tour earlier, I talked to Jr. for a hot second.

Shameik: What he had to say?

Denzel: Well just so you know.. That lil nigga listen to everything we be talking about, and he'd listen to Serayah be on the phone late at night with ole' dude. *shrugs*

Shameik: What the hell?

Denzel: But listen though, your paternity petition in her dresser, she just haven't given it to you yet.

Shameik: So she already went to family court!?

Denzel: Aye bro. Do what you gotta do. I'm glad she did that shit, now getting Jr. gonna be easy.

Shameik: Man you fuggin' right! Damn.. 

Denzel: Mhm.

Shameik: Preciate you bro...

After dapping up Shameik, they parted ways and Denzel pulls out his phone to text Lisa, letting out a deep breath before sucking up his pride to pull out his phone.

-

Denzel: Where you at? We need to talk.

Lisa: I'm in room 578.

Denzel: Otw.

-

A million memories and thoughts play through his mind and his heart felt heavier and heavier by the second having to face Lisa again to have a conversation about their relationship. Never in a million years did he ever think that Lisa would cheat on him and betray his trust forever.