S2 : Chp 11 . | Goodbye Houston .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯NOW PLAYING : Stay Awhile by Foggieraw fr. Ari Lennox

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
GoodBye Houston | Everyone

Bittersweet memories. The brothers spent the week with their girls, making the most of it. The living room is where they all spent the most time together as they all took turns sharing heartfelt memories about growing up in this home.

If it wasn't clear before, it is now that Nia, GG, Londyn, and Sundai really do love and cherish Joe and his brothers. They are great men and it's clear to see. The ladies shared their fond memories as well, growing up.

Denzel, Joe, Shameik, and Cory didn't give their ex's a second thought. They truly meant nothing because of the beautiful women before them.

This week was filled with love, laughter, and tender moments that could only be shared with soulmates. In such a short time, the pairs fell deeper and deeper in love.

If Nia wasn't preparing Denzel something to eat, or washing him off in the shower, she was wrapped up in his arms, laying on his chest, happy to listen to all of his ideas for his music videos. To her, his music is better than great. She even shared his music with her brothers and they gave it a nod of approval as well.

Shameik and Londyn kept their promise to Jr. by calling him three times everyday. The couple even went shopping to get her a ring to symbolize their marriage and they plan to have a wedding ceremony later this year.

Sundai enjoyed being pampered like a queen all week long because Cory wanted to squeeze in as much love and affection in before they had to say goodbye for two months. Cory took Sundai shopping for her trip, gave her some money to have for herself since Joe was footing the bill for their trip. On top of that, being rubbed down with lotion every night after bathing together has been her new favorite thing now.

Joe and GG still haven't told each other that they love each other. According to Joe, GG is still playing games but that didn't stop his love for her. This week, he gave her everything she allowed him to give. Food in bed, cuddles, long and late night conversations, and when he pouted long enough, she let him eat her---

The frustrated Joe, headed downstairs, pouting about GG leaving, about not having sex for the next two months at his own promise to himself he hoped to keep. It was the morning of the day to finally say goodbye for now and move to Lebeau.

Once in the kitchen, he grabbed some pans to bang and clank together to wake everyone up obnoxiously. In the typical, y'all can't beat my ass in Joe like fashion.

In Denzel's room.. "What the hell is that noise?" Nia rasped, slowly blinking her eyes open, raising her head from Denzel's chest. "That's prolly Joe bitch ass," Denzel hissed, rising up from his bed to throw on a pair of sweatpants angrily. No shoes, no shirt, he headed out of his room.

"I ain't get no sleep 'cuz of y'all!" *CLANK, CLANK, CLANK* Joe yelled.

In Shameik's room.. "Why is Joe yelling?" Londyn asked Shameik, giggling, watching Shameik put on a pair of shorts, no shoes, no shirt. "His soft ass mad he ain't getting no pussy!" Shameik hissed. "I'll be back" Shameik fussed, swinging his door open angrily.

"And y'all ain't gonna get no sleep cuz of meeee!" *CLANK,CLANK,CLANK* Joe yelled.

In Cory's room.. "Joe is so ridiculous," Sundai belted over in laughter watching Cory tie the strings to his plaid pajama pants. "Yeah, I'm about to beat his fucking ass. It's too fucking early!" Cory huffed, swinging his door open.