S1 : Chp 4 . | W T F .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
NOW PLAYING : Black Ballons by Denzel Curry

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯NOW PLAYING : Black Ballons by Denzel Curry

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
Home | Saturday, April 7th, 8:03 A.M.

Denzel, Joe, Shameik, and Cory were all in the kitchen chatting while Denzel and Joe made breakfast.

Serayah and Dakita returned home after their eventful night's last night and are upstairs taking showers. Lisa was in bed scrolling on her phone.

 Jr. was sitting in the living room watching TV.

Denzel: How was y'all night you fuckin' weak ass, big lip, four head, annoying, shiesty muthafuckas?

Cory and Shameik both chuckled shaking their heads. Shameik stirred his coffee, sitting at the kitchen island, Cory took a sip of his coffee before saying:

Cory: It was amazing, you ass bitter betty ass bitch!

Denzel: Can you believe these niggas went and met Cole nem last night nigga!

Denzel was finished placing the croissants on the baking pan, placing the pan into the oven.

Joe stopped stirring the pancake mix, looking up at Cory and Shameik with smirks displayed on their faces.

Joe: Wait what? What the fuck?

Denzel: Gone ahead, tell him!

Cory: Haha, aight so...

Cory went on to explain to Joe that last night they linked up with Sundai and Londyn, all going over to their uncles house last night and Cory got on a song with Cole.

He expressed that their family was humble, down to earth, and a lot like them. He said that he was starstruck at first, but the more they cracked jokes, the more he got comfortable.

Shameik told them that Cole and his cousins are having a tour, come the summer and wants both Denzel and Cory to open up for them if their Uncles Andre and Big Boy approve it, since they are the ones sponsoring their summer tour.

Shameik also got the contact info they needed to set up a music video when ever they were ready.

Denzel and Joe grew excited at all of this news, all brothers happy that Denzel and Cory's potential was being seen by people who could help them propel forward and taking this music thing seriously.