S1 : Chp 2 . | M E I K .

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯NOW PLAYING : Wet Dreamz by J

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯
NOW PLAYING : Wet Dreamz by J. Cole

~~~

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*
Home | Friday, April 6th, 7:03 A.M.

The taste of coffee lingers on Shameik's lips as he takes a sip from his travel mug, filled with the coffee his younger brother Cory brewed for breakfast this morning. Followed by a bite from the breakfast wrap made by Joe and Denzel, he was set to begin his day, starting with dropping Serayah off at work, and his son Jr. at school.

Jr. and Serayah were already in his car waiting for him to come out of the house. But he says goodbye to his brothers before leaving.

Shameik: Aye Cory, this coffee taste like shit and Zel and Joe, y'all can do better too. This wrap like a 2.5/10. I highly don't reccommend it, ya feel me?

Cory, Joe, and Denzel stopped in their tracks, all faces scrunched up and heads tilted to the side as they all look at Shameik, raising their middle fingers up, knowing he was full of shit.

UNISON: Bitch Fuck You!

Shameik chuckled picking up another breakfast wrap from the kitchen counter as he heads out the front door.

Shameik: Later y'all.

UNISON: Bye Hoe!

Shameik grabs the front doorknob, shut the door, walking down the bricked path to reach his car with a cheerful smile because he was in a good mood this morning.

After opening the door to the driver's side, Shameik places his travel coffee mug in the cup holder, and sits down, with his second wrap on his lap, inserting the key to give the engine life.

Serayah looks at Shameik's second wrap on his lap and notices one his hand already that he's eating on.

Serayah: Why do you have to be so greedy Shameik?

Shameik: What? I know you not talking, you done gobbled your breakfast wrap already and I just got in the car!

Shameik glances back at Jr. who was still eating on his wrap.

Shameik: See? Jr. still eating on his!

Shameik was right. She really couldn't even argue. She just rolled her eyes, folding her arms, smirking as she looked out the window waiting for him to get on the road, taking them all where they need to go.