DARK DAY

Taiko's sword suddenly blazed with fire, seemed it has power.He couldn't think about anything else but his wife.

"I will ask again. Who the hell are you?", Taiko yelled.

As black figure continued to remain silent, He couldn't control his anger anymore. So Taiko struck the fire sword straightly through chest,made skin around chest to melt.

"Ah... AAH ", black figure cried in pain."
"My mom .... My mom, is she dead?", Ten's tears started to touch the floor who standing near his mother's clothes, even Taiko could hear it.

Haruko didn't know how to respond, being stressed , she decided to lie.

"No she just fainted. She will be alright.", she assured him but it seemed he didn't believe it.

"No, you are lying. Her throat was cut.", he cried more

"My boy, do you know what is more important now? It is you, children should be safe.Your father will be here soon."

Kai was in shock seeing at the things happening around him, had no emotions in his face.

When they were standing next to each other in the wardrobe,they heard a noise from outside the wardrobe.

Haruko,intially scared ,decided to sneak out and opened the wardrobe slightly.

"What can we do if there are bad guys outside the wardrobe?" , Kai thought heart racing.

When she looked around,it was nothing but a black cat roaming in their bed scratching their bedsheet.As there was a cat only there, Haruko relaxed . But Ten didn't even pay attention to any of these.

Meanwhile,Souta was frozen for a moment as the black figures entered through back door. He screamed such that everyone there could hear him.

"Is that uncle Souta?", Kai asked.

"I don't know but it seems ...", Haruko decided not to panic the children.

"What?"

"It's nothing. Mr. Nakamura will take care of everything."

Akira and Ren heard the loudful screaming of Souta.

"I think more of them came. I will go and check out." , Ren said to Akira.

"I will also come with you.", Akira decided as he thought Taiko could take care of himself

Black figure stood up in pain. He stared at Taiko and next moment, he was standing behind Taiko.

But Taiko immediately noticed and pushed forward, turned to his back and started fighting.

"You guys go over and check Souta. I will take care of this monster."

Then they started to walk towards Taiko's house.

"Don't forget to take the sword in store room and Akira, USE YOUR FUCKING ARCANE.", Taiko shouted fighting with the invader.

Then they both proceeded to enter the house.

Haruko and the children heard someone walking, decided not to do anything.

Taiko' storeroom was in the basement near main hall.

"I will get the sword. You go check out Souta,Ren."

Ren agreed and hurried to the back door.He had a pocket knife which he always carries for his business.When Ren reached there, neither Souta nor black figures were there.

As storeroom was open, Akira rushed down the stairs,knowing he has a huge duty to accomplish.

There were many furniture lying here and there. Going through it, he saw a huge wooden box in the corner.