A NEW JOURNEY

Racing as fast as they could,their enemies relentless in pursuit, they closing in on Taiko.

"No way, we could outrun them if we run like this", Taiko searched for a new idea.

"Hey, I'll join you after sometime, you run as fast as you could, search for a safe place to hide.", Taiko gasped.

"What are you going to do?", Kai asked without even turning his face to look at him.

Ten stopped running,and as soon as he stopped,Kai also stopped.

They looked at Taiko, he held his sword tight, fire started to blaze out from the sword.

Kai's jaw dropped,he's never seen anything like that in his life.

"Dad .....", Ten intervened.

"RUN", Taiko shouted, they both started to run again.Kai ran, looking back at Taiko, and his blazing sword.

"Maybe I should be with my dad. There's no other man, who could protect me like him.", Ten thought, slowing down, as he ran.

He turned around, saw his dad burning one's head, and being afraid, he ran from there.

Kai also noticed how Taiko was fighting, they both ran, until, they lost the sight of them.

They reached a small wooden house- it seemed it was the only house in that area, as the door was opened, and there was nobody near, they thought to hide there.

They went in, it was complete dark, until they found themselves in a dim light of a candle,placed on a small table, in the middle of a room.

They reached near the candle,Ten stood tensed,not knowing what'd happen to his father, but he was confident that his father would come back to him.

A door in the left corner of that house was slightly opened,and there was a small noise coming out of that room.

"Let's get out. They may be here", Kai started to walk out.

"Wait. It doesn't look like them. It seems like someone's crying.", Ten stopped him.

"Why do you want to go there?", Kai asked immediately.

"There may be someone to help us.", Ten said.

"Okay then, if you want to go, then go. I'll stay outside."

"Anyway, Be safe.", Ten whispered, started slowly walking towards the door. When he nearly reached there,landed his foot on somthing fluid, it was blood.

Ten decided to back out,turned around, saw Kai standing, near the front door looking at him.

"Hey", a quavering voice called out to him.

Ten looked, he could see another candle being lit, standing near it was a small boy,brown hair, he could notice the aftermath of crying being evident in his face.

Ten, walked inside the room, towards the room, Kai who also heard the voice, ran inside.

"Who are you?", Ten immediately asked, Kai stood behind him.

"I- I live here. They killed my mother and father.", that boy, spoke very low that both Ten and Kai could barely hear it.

"Ten looked around, found a body lying near bed, to his left. On further noticing, he also found tow bodies lying near to each other.

"Who are they?", Ten asked.

"Here, lying near our bed's my mother, and there is my father and the one who came to kill us.", he said, pointing fingers at the people died.