REALISATION

Horse galloped at full tilt, encountering numerous fleeing villagers, some desperately riding their carts out of town.

They also saw army soldiers armed to the teeth,marching ominously into the village. They arrived at outskirts of the village.

"Where would we go now?" Kyle asked fearfully.

"We'd follow the horsecarts heading down there. They'd lead us to a safe place," Jen urged the horse towards the horse cart.

About midnight, the horsecarts led them to a town.Jen saw a board saying "Hoshikawa town"

"Hoshikawa?" Jen asked doubtfully.

"It's our capital city,"Kyle informed.

"Hoshikawa? It's near to the place where my dad fought the Senuas."

When they reached inside the town, there seemed to be a checkpost,a pointy-nosed, short soldier stopped them.

"Are you from attack of Ichikawa village?"

"Yes. We escaped from there."

"Do you have any injuries on you?"

"No," Jen said loudly.

They saw soldiers carrying injured people, who were taken to provide treatment.

"Hmm, okay then. But you can't ride a horse here. You can go there ,  where you've to provide information about yourselves, they'll give you a place to rest. Food will be provided to you tomorrow."

"There was a severe attack in Hoshiyama village. Almost everyone was killed."

"It's like they planned this attack very well."

"But our head commander Zhang Wei himself has gone there," Jen overheard two soldiers talking.

Then after they dismounted and secured their horse, they joined others.

They arrived at the long queue with atleast fifty people standing for food supplies, some alone,some with their family, crying their hearts out.

Even Kai started to think about his parents but his thoughts were soon snapped by Ten.

"How long do we've to be here? Can I go forward and say my father's name?," Ten asked.

"I don't think you should do that. They may also be very tensed at the moment,helping people," Kai insisted.

Queue moved forward, finally their chance came.

"Say your name and where you come from," a man with a bushy beard asked.

"Jensen Cooper.  village."

"Hmm. Alright, No.107, you can go there to the man with a huge bag, he'll guide you to the place."

"Next."

"Kyle Kensington. Mosswood village."

"No.108," Kyle followed Jen.

As Ten reached him,"Say about you."

"Thomas Blake. Mosswood village."

Writing officer looked up, gave Ten a careful look. He looked at the soldiers around him. They were also startled.

"What? Are you-," officer couldn't even talk but somehow he managed.

"Are you son of commander Theodore Blake?"

"Yes," he replied. Both Kyle and Jen stood, looking at them.

"Where is your father?"

"He was attacked by enemies back in Mosswood. He asked us to escape from there."