4

Y/n POV

It's been 1 hour, and sana still not done browsing on the pants section she already bought many clothes and I'm being drag here, I don't even know why I still stayed with her I just met her for 1 hour and 30mins, all I can say is sana is rich rich. She even bought me a couple tshirt so we can matchy matchy, I don't know why this girl buying couple shirt. Im just a random person she mer earlier.

"Baby girl follow me Ima pay for our stuffs" sana said, yeah she gave me a nickname earlier which caught me off guard can't resist blushing like a tomato, and where inside the chanel store.

I just nodd at her, I'm tired like real tired it's been an hour that she made me follow her around while picking some clothes, I don't know where this girl energy come from like she still super hyper. While me I wanna lay down on the floor.

"Sana unnie"I called her putting the clothes on the counter and I notice the female cashier was checking me out, she was giving me some flirty smile.

"Jagiya, is there something wrong? Do you want something? I'll buy it for you jagi" sana said sounding like sweet gf, and kissing my lips infront of the cashier, sana smile at me before looking at the cashier.

"Y-yah s-ana unnie wh-what w-was that!"

"You're so cute when, your flustered I think I might kiss you again later"sana said, I was blushing like crazy at the statement she said and my stomach did a 360 jump making me feel many animals in my tummy, gosh what is this woman doing to me.

"Unnie it's not funny stop laughing please"I plead making the woman infront of chuckle more, I smack her butt making her flinch, she look at me, and girl it was my turn to smirk at her because she was blushing.

"You go pay now unnie"I said, fishing her wallet out and giving it to her.

———

Sana POV

how dare this cashier look at my baby girl, like does she not see me beside her, y/n is mine only mine I already kiss y/n on the lips and I saw how the cashier look annoyed, and I can't resist smirking at how I made the cashier annoyed.

I pulled my black card infront the cashier making her gasp, and I heard y/n cuss "language baby girl"

I finish paying the clothes the cashier was avoiding looking at my eyes.

"Jagi can you wait for me outside, I forgot to buy something"

"Okay unnie, but let me help you carry the paper bag" y/n said, I insisted carrying it because she was following me a whole hour not complaining how tired and bored she is, when I look at her she just smile at me sweetly therefore I can already see how tired and bored she is.

"Fine" y/n said, and excuse herself. i smile sweetly at y/n.

"Let me tell you something, if you look at her like that again you be fired! That girl is mine" I glare at the woman behind the counter, she was terrified hearing what I said.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Minatozaki, It won't happen again please don't fire me I'm the only breadwinner in my family, please I'm begging you Ms. Minatozaki!"

———

Y/n POV

"You got to be fuckin kidding, a black card?!" I mumbled at myself I was flabbergasted at what I saw a black card, only 10 family has that. I didn't get to see the last name of sana which made me more frustrated you must be wondering why I didn't recognize Sana that's because I don't spend my time reading articles or I don't attend any parties and particular they don't even know me that's why I can go anywhere.