8

Y/n POV

Normal day for a normal person, the night is already here, there is our last customer to exit the cafe. I sigh to feel relieved that I can go home and sleep. Rali and I did our closing time routine and we bid goodbye to each other, and we part ways.

I felt my throat is dry and I found myself infront of a soda vending machine, therefore I put a bill inside the vending machine to ease my thirst, then I noticed I was close to the near by park, I breathe in the cold fresh air and it smell like a healthy environment, no pollution just fresh cold air.

I walk myself to the park and sit on one of the benches and drink my soda while observing my surroundings to sure that I'm safe, I felt a small drop of water on my skin and I look up at the sky to see that it was beginning to rain.

"Seriously? Aish" I sigh and I felt the rain to begin to rain hard.

"Omo omo there weren't any news that It was gonna rain today aish" I panicked and open my umbrella, My hair was drenched because of the rain.

While I was walking I heard a loud thud of thunder in the sky, I walk fast and I don't want to be electrocuted Im too young to die, I notice that I wasn't alone in the park I saw a woman drenched of rain water, curling like a ball on the bench while her hand was covering her ears.

' I think she's scared of the thunder' I thought.

I run towards where the lady was. "Hey ms are you okay?!" I asked and I clearly don't know what to do, and she looks like she can't hear me, I hear her sobbing loudly.

I really don't know how to comfort a person and I think the best option to comfort her is by hugging her, she's having a panic attack as I been trying to talk to her. I hold onto her just so she can know that I'm here.

I'm still holding my umbrella, while my other hands is hugging her close to me "I'm here, just listen on my heart beat and try to calm down" I said trying to comfort her I still can't see her face but I know she's having panic attack.

I heard her sobbing but it begins to weaken then she removes her hands and hug me tightly, she look at me still crying but I can see that she's calm down a little and I think I recognize her..... OH SHE'S the girl that I save from her cheating boyfriend that almost hit her. I'm now mesmerized by how she look, she's still damn beautiful even she's crying, while she looks at me surprised but the thunder ruin our moment, she whimpered at the sounds and began to sob louder and hugging tightly.

"Ms nayeon?"I asked and still raining uncontrollably, and I know this storm is not gonna end and I don't want to stay here for too long we might get struck by a lightning if we stay.

"H-hm"

"Let's not stay here"I said but there was no answer from her.

"Ms I don't really wanna be strike by a lightning, so I'm begging you"I plead still hugging her closely.

"M-my ho-house is far a-away from here, a-and I-Im sc-scared of the thunder!" She said crying hard, I felt her body was shaking from the cold because how soaking wet she is.

"You can stay at my condo for the time being, I'll carry you, so you won't be more scared If that's okay with you ms?"

"Y-yes" Nayeon said, we heard another thunder she flinched by the sound of it, I move her on my lap because I couldn't carry her at my back, it was already occupied with my bag.

"Hold on tight okay? I'm gonna stand now miss" I warned her, she cuddle at my neck tightly and surprisingly she's light it was easy for me to walk.