18

Y/n POV

"Hmm" I stretch my body and heard a bone crack that's so satisfying to hear, as I wake up the air seems so fresh.

"Goodmorning baby" someone spoke in the corner making me look at a beautiful being, she's wearing a glasses with piles of paper work on her side. She walks over to me.

"Morningg" I said smiling at her what a lovely morning is it.

She kissed my cheek and that got flustered at her actions I know Im used to her kissing my cheek but this caught me off guard didn't expect her to do this early in the morning.

"You're so cute! Come on let's go eat!" She look excited I can't believe this woman look at me with a loving eyes.

I don't have appetite now but do I have a choice? She might scold me again she's really terrifying when she's on mother mode, it made me wish to have no ears.

I smiled at her, I noticed her eyes look tired and does eye bags can be notice, she didn't sleep did she?

"Did you sleep?"

"Nope" she said happily.

I raised my left brow " After we finish eating our breakfast let's sleep okay?" I said.

"I wanna spend my whole day with you" she give me those puppy eyes I almost gave in but... no I need to stand my ground.

"No were gonna sleep"

"Bu-"

"No Buts sana" I said firmly.

"Hmp! Fine" she pouts, omy gosh she look so cute ack!! My heart! I'm gonna faint... I wanna kiss her cheeks ahhhh!

I unconsciously kiss her cheek opps didn't mean to do that, but she's blushing madly "y-yah wh-what was t-that"

"You look cute when you're shy!, I'm hungry let's eat"

———

We walked inside the dining room hand to hand, there already foods on the table.

She insisted that she will feed me I can't even say no to her, because she look at me with those puppy eyes and did an aegyo that's really fucking lethal god.

I'm curious if she gonna tell me her work hmm let test her " Unnie what do you do for a living?" I stared at her and study her body language, she's nervous and look like she's hesitant to say it.

"A-ah um Hr manager" she said, I knew it. she's gonna lie to me her body language said so.

"That's explain the house! Daebak I should marry you!" I said in joking way and laugh.

"Really?! You gonna marry me?! I give you anything!?" She said, her excitement couldn't be hidden. she took it too seriously.

"Ani I was just joking with you" I chuckled oops her smile turned into frown, gosh I shouldn't have joked now I felt bad.