🔞11🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Read at your own risk⚠️

———-

I'm now infront of ajumma restaurant and I can already hear my co worker voice by how loud they're, I sigh embarrassed at how my employees act I think I should tip ajumma more.

I noticed a person outside of ajumma restaurant she's kinda eye catching and you can definitely notice her she gives of royal blood vibe but oh she's smoking, she kinda look hot tho.. um Im not a pervert okay. She caught me staring at her I quickly averted my gaze and walk inside.

I felt my heart to start beating hard and fast.

(Just imagine that she's standing lol)

———

Suhan was hugging me she's clearly drunk,
while me I just let them do what they
want, they practically like a child by how they acting due to the effect of the alcohol I sigh but I just keep on drinking, and about jason he keeps on apologizing and telling me how he appreciates me bro really poured every emotion he have.

I excuse myself and walk inside the bathroom of the restaurant, I slightly feel the alcohol effecting my mind but I shrugged it off, while I was walking someone bump on to me.

"Opps becareful" I said while her body leaned against mine, guess she's really that drunk and It seems she's the girl that was smoking in front of ajumma restaurant.

She's whispering something but I didn't hear her clearly because it was really loud, but she did something unexpected she tried to stand straight and leaned closer on my ear.

"They f-fucking drug me" she said letting herself fall on my body once more, this send shivers on my body knowing that someone was planning bad against this girl.

Why the hell did I always get myself in trouble I literally wanna cry now..

She's really pretty even those mole are pretty her silky black long hair, it's even glowing and her smell I love it,  it's making me addicted of her smell gosh I hate the fact that someone planning bad about her I need to protect this lady.

"Aigoo this is unexpected" I said, I hug the woman body against mine and fix her body position.

I sense danger I notice a man was being suspicious on the corner of my eye.