26

Y/n POV

"Noo!" I sat up fast looking around realizing I was on my bed, a tear falling on my cheeks.

As I hug my knees thoughts come crashing in realizing it was just a.... "Dream" as I cry heavily even if that was just a dream it still felt so real, I can't no longer remember their name.

It hurts... my heart felt like it was being shattered I can remember it vividly and I can feel their touch.

Im heartbroken so bad I will always remember them.

Ring...ring...ring..

I grab my phone on my nightstand reading the caller name 'Casie na mahilig sa tarub😝'

"Y/n!! Come with us where going to grace party please say yes!" Casie is one of my friends she's a model so she always have plans now and then, always trying to invite me to come with her model friends.

"Okay.."

"Please say yes to this you alwa-"

"Omg did I heard it right!! For the first time you finally agreed going to a party! Omg I'm going to pick you up be ready in 8pm" casie said hanging up the call she really sound happy, I smile placing the phone down but Im still replaying the scene in my dream.

Time skip

"What the... is that really you y/n?? You look so sexy hmmm papi" Casie said in a seductive tone, I chuckle at her playfulness.

"Oh shut up casie let's go now" I said, as I grabbed her waist.

"Fine fine my friends are already waiting for us they want to meet you badly y/n like it's been years that they keep bothering me about you" casie said, while she was on her phone chatting her friends.

I nodd at her, I was wearing a black turtleneck dri fit, and gray oversized leather pants and a boots.

Skip

"Are you ready y/n? There's many celebrities coming to this party"

"Yes I am and I got you so I won't be worried casie"I said to casie giving her a genuine smile.

"Argh you're so adorable y/n!" Casie grab my face and kiss my cheek, you guys might wonder why we're like this to each other were just touchy.

"Let's go!" Casie said then proceeded to pull me inside the mansion, there was loud music, drinks, foods and the smell of flavored vape. The crowd was massive and everyone was intoxicated already.

"We just came in the right time y/n!!" Casie said excitedly, I hug closer to casie a wave of anxiety wash over my body I'm not used to a crowded places, suddenly Casie squeeze my hand and smile.

"You got me, I won't leave you y/n" casie said assuring me, I smile at her feeling relieved at her words.

She grab a shot that was on the table and she handed to me, I gulp it fast trying to loosen up so I can start being comfortable.

"Hello everyone can I get your attention for a sec!!" The dj said.

"Thank you so I want to congratulate our friend that came from korea! Please give a clap for twice!" The dj said.

(Insert music Bulong by December avenue)☺️👍

"Ahh that's my friend that been wanting to meet you y/n"casie said, the 9 girls was looking at us.

the 9 girls was standing on the stage, then everything feels like it was put on paused, my heart, my soul, my mind, and my body recognized them clearly My tears fall freely as I watched them.

It Was My Girls.

'The end'

————

ITS A PRANK HAHAHAHAHAHA