5

3rd POV

Nayeon explained everything on what happened, the day she broke up with his fiancé But she didn't include the girl that save her, she didn't know why.

The girls already planned to kill geo, nayeon stop them on what they planning because she's not that a horrible person, the girl's agreed on what nayeon said but they say, they will take action on what geo did to nayeon.

"Did you change your perfume?" Nayeon ask, she was cuddling with sana not because she was sad it was because the familiar scent she smell on sana, the smell was comforting for her.

"You smell familiar unnie and that hoodie seems to be familiar for some reason?" Chaeyoung said, she wondered who might be the smell from to, but she couldn't remember from who it was.

"Oh um it's from a friend that help me earlier.."Sana didn't told anyone who help her, she's known for being social butterfly in the rich world.

"Oh who's this friend of yours sanake?" Jeongyeon ask looking at Sana suspiciously.

"Well um a friend?"sana was avoiding the stare she's receiving now.

"Uh huh don't tell me that's from your victim again?" Jihyo stated.

"No! She's a friend I didn't do anything to her trust m-me!"sana said nervously She felt intimidated causing her to stutter, for some reason she wanted to hide y/n identity to her friend she doesn't want to tell that she already kiss the young lady, she's not like this when she did something she tell her friend bragging about who she did or kiss then gossip how bad the person on bed, this confuse sana too but shrug it off and continue protecting the identity of y/n.

"Oh it's a she hm why are you being defensive unnie?"dahyun said looking at her more suspicious.

"Yah! This smell is kinda addicting sanake" Momo stated, making sana look at momo who was smelling y/n hoodie.

"YAHHH!! STOPP THAT MOMORING!!"

———

Sana POV

"Delete every article of me earlier! I don't want her to found out who I am! And threaten that bitch who published that article! I want that to be finish now!!" I screamed angrily causing my employee to panic they knew how bad I am when Im mad, I'm worried that she already see the article about me and her.

——-

Y/n POV

It's been 2 weeks nothing has been eventful, well Im grateful for it, it's been a peaceful weeks like I just work, eat , go home and sleep, I been helping Rali on her thesis that she been working on.

"Guava Is shake, crème brûlée and cookies n creme cheesecake?" I said.

"Yes! My cool and best Auntie" The girl said making me stare at her I frowned seeing my niece infront of me.

"Yeji omy you got be kidding me!" I whispered shouted at her but she just gave me a sweet smile, I quickly placed down her order.

"Did you not miss me, unnie?" Yeji said with a sad tone looking down.

"I miss you but how the heck did you even find me yeji goodlord"

"Um I been searching for you unnie since you runaway from your house"

"Pabo don't do that again okay? I don't want you to be in danger because you we're looking for me" I said and I flick her fore head, she winced on the pain she receive.