EPILOGUE

Author's Pov:

8 years later,

BREAKING NEWS :

In a surprising turn of events, Joshua, a beloved member of the famous band SEVENTEEN, has revealed his secret romance. The 28-year old K-pop idol recently announced his marriage to a non-celebrity, sending shockwaves through the entertainment industry.

Pledis Entertainment, the agency representing SEVENTEEN, issued an official statement confirming the news. Fans worldwide are buzzing with excitement and curiosity, eager to learn more about the mysterious partner who captured Joshua's heart.

As the story unfolds, rumors swirl, and emotions run high. Will Joshua's marriage impact his career? How will the other members of SEVENTEEN react? And who is this enigmatic non-celebrity bride?

Stay tuned for further updates as we delve into the captivating world of love, fame, and unexpected unions. The spotlight is now on Joshua, and fans are holding their breath, waiting for the next chapter in this extraordinary tale.

Comments

Diamond_13 : Joshua's wedding hashtag: #FromAdoreUToIDo 💍✨

Hoshi_the_tiger : OMG, my heart can't handle this! Joshua, you sly fox! Congratulations on your marriage! 🎉💕 But seriously, who is this lucky non-celebrity? Spill the tea, Pledis!

Useless.shit : Joshua's marriage is a publicity stunt. His career is over. Goodbye, SEVENTEEN! 👋🏼🚫

Minghao's_girl : Breaking news: @.Useless.shit just won an award for 'Most Bitter Comment of the Year'.Acceptance speech: 'I'd like to thank my negative thinking and my cat, who never judges me'. 🏆🙌🏼

Dino_the.future.of.kpop : I'm not crying; you're crying! Joshua deserves all the happiness in the world. But can we get a couple selca, please? 📸💖.

Random_netizen : Joshua's bride must be desperate to settle for him. 🙄 #NotImpressed"

User485485 : Wait what?

Wooahae. supremacy : Omg, finally he got his soul mate otherwise I thought he would spend his whole life singing Sunday Morning.

Kpopenthusiast :Wow! She must be a pretty lady.

The news dropped creating a buzz in among the fans. Some were actually happy, some just tried to show they were happy and some others actually hated him for the marriage.

The sun peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow on the room. Joshua Hong, the charismatic member of Seventeen, lay beside Haeun, his heart brimming with joy. The news of their marriage had sent shockwaves through the fandom, creating a buzz that resonated far beyond the K-pop world.

As Joshua stirred, he leaned over to wake Haeun with gentle butterfly kisses. But she, still half-asleep, responded with a swift kick.

"Ouch", he yelled. Haeun opened her eyes and frowned, "What happened?". Joshua shook his head, pulling her closer, "Nothing happened".

Haeun smiled cupping his cheeks, "Joshua Hong", she whispered, "Thousands of girls dream waking up beside you and here I'm living the dream of those thousand girls".

Joshua chuckled, "They must already announced our marriage". Haeun smiled, "I hope it doesn't affect your job, Joshua".

Joshua played with the delicate ring on her finger, the one he propsed her with. "You have waited for 8 years, Haeun. Starting 4 years, we couldn't even meet properly scared of public catching us. But now, no one can stop us. It won't affect my job. I have other members, you and even Eomma who is supporting my dream"