Helpless

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

I hear the sound of my phone ring. "Hey." I said picking up Steve's call. "Hi. When are you coming? Thor's here. We were deciding to have a small party." He explained. "Yeah. I was just done with my work. I'm leaving from New Jersey. It would take about 3 hours to reach the tower." I told him. "Alright join us after you come." He said and we hung up.

I was walking away from the headquarters when four photos caught my attention. Photos of the founders of S.H.E.I.L.D. Two of them were Howard Stark and Peggy Carter. I know them because I was involved in one's death and killed myself the other one. Peggy. I was the one who killed her, as HYDRA's assassin.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" She asked. Helpless. "I just want an information from you." I told the lady. My face was pale, almost like a dead person. "And what if I don't tell you?" She said. "Then maybe you won't like to see this." I turned and pressed a button on remote and the television screen flashed a kid. "Mum! Mum! Please help me!" The girl said crying. I stopped the footage.

"Tell me where the tessaract is." I said. She had no option. She told me. Everything. "Get me back to my kids." She said almost crying. She was bold as she managed to not make a single tear fall. I pulled out a gun from my back pocket and shot three bullets continuously on her forehead.

She was dead. Her head fell. The smell of blood was now to be felt. The blood was all over the floor. I heard a voice from my earpiece,"Молодец шпион. (Well done spy.)"

I drifted away from the horrible memory. I feel better after telling Steve all about this. I never wanted him to find it out from a third person. We are a team and I don't want any secrets. Steve accepted me the way I am and I was. He is truly Captain America. But I know that I want to tell one person one more thing. I looked at Howard's picture before leaving.

I was driving back to the compound by now I was already in New York. I realised I was feeling hungry so I decided to get a burger from the nearest McD place. After getting the burger I was going near the parking lot but I saw two guys who were trying to bully a girl. "Oh yeah, what's the problem girl." One of them said and the girl looked horrified and helpless.

I started walking towards them but somebody already bumped in. "Hey buddy! Everything alright?" It was Spiderman from YouTube." Who the hell are you?" One of the guys said. "Oh I'm friendly neighborhood spiderman." He replied being polite. "Get out of our way." The man said. "Yeah I will if you stop annoying people." He said and the next thing came was a quick punch. But the spider guy dodged it like it was nothing.

"Woah! Whoah! Maybe we can sort this out the easy way." Spiderman said. "Oh you want it the easy way,don't you?" The other man said trying to puch but spiderman caught his fist.

"You got a great arm." He said making me chuckle from distance. The man was about to use his other hand but spiderman decided to make his move and he was fast, punching him on the face. The man took some steps behind. "You rascal!" The hurt man came flying but spiderman gave another punch.

Now the first rentered the chat and tried to kick but then spiderman pulled something out of his fist making the leg stick to the ground and eventually making him fall as he lost his balance . I was shocked so the girl and the guys were. The other guy came again running but now spiderman kicked him making him fall on the ground and shooted the sliver thingy from his fist. "Better don't try annoying people again!" He said not loosing his goofy tone.

"Hey ma'am you alright." He turned towards the girl. "Yes! I am, thankyou." The girl said with the brightest smile. "That's good. Have a good day." Spiderman turned and was about to leave but the girl caught his shoulder making him turn back. "Wait, who are you?" She asked still smiling. "Told you, I'm your friendly neighborhood spiderman!" He said and then disappeared in the air as he flew away using his sliver thingy.

The girl looked in air watching spiderman go and then turned back to the morons lying on the ground. "You piece of shit!" She said with anger kicking brutally on one of the men's face, spiting on another and then she ran away.

I went to my car, feeling good. That someone's out there to help people. I mean the Avengers are but you know there's still a difference. We might save people from robots, aliens and Norse god but there is also someone who's helping people from bullies and everyday crimes. I definitely want to know more about the spiderman guy.

"Hey y/n. Come and sit!" Nat said as she spotted me. After freshing up I was now in living room in the compound, everyone was there Thor, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Sam, Tony, Clint, Vision and Rodey. I sat on the sofa just beside Bruce. "So what's goin' on?" I asked.

"Well we were chillin' as Thor's here." Tony said. "We're playing truth and dare... I mean just truth." Wanda said. "One asks the question to other and then the other one to another." She explained. "Great." I said. "Nat was asking Tony." Steve told. "Yeah, so Tony tell me how many girlfriends have you had. All of them." She asked.

"That's a long list. Honestly I don't know myself..." I suddenly felt something in my pocket. I reached for my phone. A message was there from Fury.

You've to attend a webinar tomorrow.

You mean like today or tomorrow ?

I mean like today. It's past midnight and I know I'm late to inform but it's important.

But it is Saturday already.

Yeah. So?

So There's a concept of weekend.

There's a concept of urgent order.

I was busy texting him when Nat caught my attention,"Hey what are you doing?". Wanda smirked a little before speaking,"Oh she's too busy with her boyfriend." That was bad joke. "Oh no it's definitely not." I said putting phone back to my pocket. "Then do you have a boyfriend?" She asked. "Is it like a truth?" I asked. "Yes."
"No I don't." I told honestly. "Have you been to any date lately?"
"Nope."
"Who was your last date?"
Okay here we go again.
"Ahh. Pretty horrible guy. Terrifying." I didn't lie technically.
"Tell us more." She insisted.
"Oh come on." I tried to roll the question off.
"Come on." Thor said.
"You'd not like to hear." I said.
"Yes we will!" Tony said.
"It's-it's just that. We're all happy right now."

They started giving me puppy eyes look. "Come on what's that big deal." Steve said being a little irritated." It was your friend Steve." I said, deadpan was on his face and everyone else looked a little confused. "Sorry?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

"It was your friend. Winter Soldier." I told him. He looked confused and next thing he said made everything more awkward,"Why would he go on a date with you?"

"He was there, to kidnapp me. That was the day when it all started. When I became The White Spy." I was on an urge to cry so I decided to walk away. I got up and turned back, to my room.
"I'm sorry y/n."
"Rogers didn't meant to." Were the words the last I heard.

A/n: I know this shit was too dark. The Peggy death scene. I'm sorry if you felt bad, wrong or angry. And ya it gave a lot of Tobey Maguire feels while writing the spiderman scene. Just wanted to mention that. We love Tobey <3.