The Workshop

"Hey Stark, you there?" I stepped into his lab. "Yeah I'm here." He was doing something on his working table. "I wanted to talk to you." I said walking towards him and stopped near him. "Everything alright?" He asked looking concerned.

"I wanted to tell you something... You know we're a team and I don't want to keep any secrets." I started. "What is it y/n?" He said. He's a good. It feels hard to tell him. But I have to. So I just started straight to the point,"Well you-your parents didn't die in an accident." He looked at me shocked yet emotional. He knows about Peggy. "They were-they" tears started to fell my eyes. I was looking at the floor. "They were killed by The Winter Soldier..." I looked up"And I was the one assisting him at that time."

He was looking at me, his eyes trying to hold tears. He was heartbroken. "Tony.. I'm sorry." I tried reaching to hold his hand but he jerked away. "Does Rogers know about this?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. Quite unexpected but I think of then, Steve and Tony are really close friends. And Steve had met Zola's AI which told him about a lot of assassinations back then. "I don't know ." I told him honestly.

"Y/n I just- it's just that I - I need some space now. Please leave." He told and I did so. It's always the hardest to do this.
_______________

The workshop was now about to start. I was sitting in one of the chairs with audiance. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked my back and there was a little girl. "Hi." I said to the girl as I noticed her dad was also standing beside her.She must be about 8 years old. "Hi my name is Emma." She said with the sweetest voice.

"Hi I am Y/n." I said with a smile, seeing this smile spread all over her face. "I-I- wanted to say you are amazing. You fight for us." She said and his father was looking proud of her daughter which he should be. "Thankyou." I said.

"You know I am here because they're rewarding me... For my bravery." She said smiling proudly. "Oh wow. And what did this little champ do?" I asked. "I saved 2 kids from drowning 3 months ago." She said. "Wow. I am proud of you." I said which I really was. "I learnt it from you." She said.

I talked to Emma, she was the bravest kid I've ever met. And talking to his father made me realise that she was raised by a great father. A single father but the best. He had only her daughter in this world and he raised her as the best human being.

I workshop started and at the end of it there was an award ceremony for the kids who have done the bravest sacrifices to save people. "Now I'd like to call Emma Taylor Andreson." Emma came to stage. "These kids are the future of America!" She got a medal. I looked over her father who was recorded the moment with a phone and blew her a kiss when she looked at him.

She looked at me proudly assuring me that I was her role model. Suddenly the window broke and armed people started entering. Everyone around started to scream and run. I got to make everyone calm and exist properly. I looked over at Emma and her dad. Her was caring her daughter.

People found out that all exits were closed. They all started panicking. All the civilians were collected in a group in the corner of the auditorium. The security inside the auditorium started to run to catch the people who broke in. They were about ten armed people.

One of them decided to run towards me. I separated myself from the ground of civilians. I picked a chair using it as a shield from the guns which were firing on me. I came straight to first person and by the time I reached him he was already out of bullets. I threw the chair on his face making me fall. And took the empty full length gun. I sensed another person coming from my behind. I dodged his punch and hit him with the gun. Manually. I tried to full his gun so that I could use it but he had a tight grip on it.

Then a pocket knife came flying from my back. I sensed it and immediately reacted by defended myself from the man who wasn't giving his gun. The knife went inside the man and he loosened his grip from the gun and I took it. His gun was small probably the one with six bullets.