xi : 'cause you could be the one that i love

my house of stone, your ivy grows, and now i'm covered in youuu

◇ my house of stone, your ivy grows, and now i'm covered in youuu ◇

☆☆☆

publishing this in honor of taylor swift the tortured poets department coming out tonight:)) you guys excited? (if you're not.. what are you doing here? this whole book is taylor swift themed lol)

☆☆☆

WALKERS P.O.V

"bye, i'll see you later!" i smile as y/n pulls away from our hug and i wave as she walks to her moms car waiting outside my house.

she waves from inside her car as they drive off, and i go back upstairs to my room.

i loved hanging out with y/n, of course i did. but, not gonna lie . . the whole time she was at my house, she was acting weird. and at one point her demeanor changed from weird, to super weird.

weird, am i right?

i tried not to show it, but i was worried about her. i was worried about us.

i mean, i had realized i liked her a few weeks back. after our date, i had this super bizarre dream, where i confessed my love for her out in the rain. odd, i know. however, i managed to fake myself not liking her, and continue acting as normal. she acted normal, as well. i knew she didn't like me back, and i was find with that. but her switch up really concerned me.

like, what if she found out i liked her, and it messed everything up? what if she doesn't want to be my friend anymore? what if everything changed and it can never go back to how it was?

incase you can't tell, i was being perfectly reasonable about the whole thing. no overthinking at all.

okay, maybe a little overthinking.

i lay down on my bed, and just stare at my ceiling.

not to sound like a total loser, but y/n means a lot to me, you know? i like what we have. even it means i'll be a--as y/n likes to call it--hopeless romantic for the rest of my days, i want things to stay the same. oh, god, that was pathetic.

the worst thing is, i don't even have anyone to talk about it with. everyone is already under the impression that we're dating, so it's not like i could go up to someone, and be like 'O.M.G, i'm like, in love with y/n'. i mean--not in love. that'd be stupid. i love her, yes, but in that friend way. i just like her. you know, a small little crush. it's not like i just found out i've been in love with her ever since we first met! noo, that'd be silly. ha. haha.

i'm not very convincing.

a sudden knock on my door cuts my thoughts off.