Eight

Scott finished packing his overnight bag, well more like a week. He had stayed yesterday after Logan left to make sure he had everything done by the time he was supposed to leave. He threw the duffle bag over his shoulder, grabbed the carry-on suitcase and backpack he packed, and made his way out of the room. He made sure to lock his door before heading down the stairs.

He made it to the bottom floor and exited the house. He popped the trunk and placed his bags inside before closing it again. He made his way to the driver's side and was about to get in when he heard a voice call his name. Turning, he saw Mike, a fire mutant, running towards him, waving his hands in the air.

"Hey, Mike," he said as the younger male came closer. Mike was one of his best students. He was a quick learner and took instructions really well. "What's the rush?" he asked as the blonde stopped in front of him and panted.

"I w-w-wanted to catch you b-before you leave," He panted out. "I want to confess this before you leave," He said and Scott mentally winced.

He really hoped the beta wasn't about to confess his feelings for him. He was a good kid that Scott enjoyed talking to and training with, but he didn't feel for him like that.

"I know about you and Logan," Mike rushed out, blushing, and Scott blinked at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to see. It was just that yesterday when he was leaving, I saw you guys kiss, and you guys have been closer than regular lately. So I kind of put two and two together and figured that you guys were mates," Mike said, and Scott opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. I just wanted you to know that I know and that I support you one hundred percent," Mike said with a wide grin on his face.

"You do?" Scott asked, shocked, and Mike nodded.

"If I didn't, my girlfriend, my mate, would have my head," he chuckled, and Scott gave him a confused look. "Oh, right. You have met her. She is a trans female. She goes here, but she's not really out yet, so I can't tell you her name. But I just wanted to let you know," the younger male said before turning and running off, waving over his shoulder.

Scott waved before jumping over the door of the convertible, pulled the keys out of his pocket, and turned on the car before driving off. He drove until he came to the suburban area and went to Logan's house. He parked in the garage next to Logan's motorcycle and climbed out, grabbing his bags. He entered the house using the key for the side door that Logan gave him yesterday.

Entering the house, Scott took off his shoes and made his way upstairs to where his mate's scent was coming from. He made his way to the master bedroom and paused when he smelled the sweet and arousing scent that floated out the door. He took a calming berth before he opened the door and went in.

He placed his bags by the closet and went over to the bed. He sat down on the edge and pulled the Sheet down to see Sharp's eyes looking right back at him. "Hey, love," he said softly, and Logan groaned as he sat up and crawled onto Scott's lap. "Your scent is so heady, I'm barely controlling myself," he said, running his hands down Logan's shirtless back and sides.

"Scott~" Logan moaned out and the Alpha moved back so they were leaning against the headboard. Scott ran his hand down Logan's front and into his boxers, causing the Omega to whimper. "Fuck," He groaned as Scott gripped his length and jerked him off.

Scott kissed his neck, leaving marks as he went. He leaned forward, urging Logan to lean back on the bed; when he did, Scott pulled his boxers full off before leaning forward and taking Logan's cock in his mouth, causing the omega to buck his hips. Scott gagged, seeing as he has never sucked a cock before.

Logan gripped Scott's hair as he pushed him down further on his cock, tears formed at the corner of the Alpha's eyes as he sucked his mate's cock deep. Logan gave one last growl before he came into Scott's mouth who swallowed it all before pulling off. Logan looked up from where he was panting on the bed, seeing the Alpha now had red puffy lips and a bit of cum on his chin he looked away and blushed, making the other chuckle.

Scott climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom, coming back a few minutes later with a warm rag and wiping the Omega down. "Are you okay now?" he asked, and Logan nodded as Scott kissed his forehead.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 820

Re-published: April 30, 2024, 4 pm

When are you reading this?