#2

Maths– the last lesson on a Friday

Maths– the last lesson on a Friday. Now, which dumbass came up with that?

You were in your seat at the back of the class, analysing every fly that past by and noting every pencil that dropped. Anything was more entertaining than this subject at the moment.

You leaned back in your chair and heaved a bored sigh. Glancing up at the clock, you were relieved to see that there only fifteen minutes left until the bell would dismiss everyone. [A/N: idc what teachers say, the bell dismisses us not them. that's y it's fricken there!]

You looked beside you and saw your dear boyfriend was past out on the desk, his head resting atop his folded arms.

His slightly ruffled hair blanketed his forehead in dark locks and his rosy cheek was perked up by the arm he rested on. His lips were pouted with sleep in the cutest way and it brought out his baby face. You could never get over how cute he looked like this. Your baby bear.

Your eyes then focused on those puckered lips of his and you couldn't help but lick your own. Your once-bored mind filled with scenarios that made you wanna smash your lips onto his, feel his tongue explore your mouth and feel those plump lips harshly suck at every inch of you while he whispered dirty nothings against your marked skin.

You bit your lip and impatiently tapped your foot as you looked back at the clock.

Time really did hate you because you refused to believe that your mind created a million fantasies about the cute little hunk next to you in just two minutes.

You blew out a frustrated breath as you slouched back in your chair. You looked back at your angelic sleepyhead but, your mind filled with sinful imagination once again.

Your naughty eyes traced your gaze down from his closed eyes, lingering for a little while at his Adam's apple then over his broad shoulders, down his hunched lean back until they stopped on his lap.

Staring a little more intensely, you noticed the outline of certain things were a bit more noticeable than usual. You had a couple thoughts as to why and your no-longer-bored mind was telling you to test your theories.

And with how much you were positively enjoying the lesson, you didn't think once to stop your hand from making its way to Tae's jeaned thick thigh. You squeezed it lightly, biting your lip as you felt his slight muscle. Your palm stayed there whilst your fingers ghosted over his clothed length.

You looked back at his face, checking to see if he'd woken up. But, he was still sleeping like a winter bear.

Your hand slid between his legs to firmly cup him. Tae sighed in unconscious acknowledgement to your touch. Nonetheless, you kept going.

You'd opened up his fly and your hand immediately dove into his jeans. You closed your eyes and smirked, discovering your number one theory was proven true– someone decided not to wear any underwear today.