#3

You were laying on your back in bed, texting your friends on your group chat when your bedroom door opened

You were laying on your back in bed, texting your friends on your group chat when your bedroom door opened. A tired Taehyung walked in, drying his hair with a towel. His shirt was a bit damp from his wet hair, making his muscular shoulders a little more visible through his now slightly transparent shirt.

He threw his towel into the laundry basket before climbing into bed with you. He hovered above you with a lazy smile. You giggled at his cuteness before you felt his lips press against yours in a slow kiss. He pulled back and dropped his weight on you and you made an effort to not grunt at the sudden crush.

He snuggled against your chest and chuckled, probably realising you weren't wearing anything underneath what was actually his shirt. He placed a quick smooch to your neck before resuming his place on your chest, his arms holding your waist in a cosy hug.

You stroked his hair, earning a sigh of approval from him. Time past and one of your friends asked if they could do a group call.

Glancing down at Tae, you saw he was sleeping peacefully on your chest. You thought to put your earphones on so your conversation with your friends wouldn't disturb him, but you couldn't reach them since his weight anchored you down. Regardless, you still accepted the group video call when it popped up.

You guys caught up on some recent stories and asked each other about random stuff. The conversation was normal and casual. Until Rachel, one of your more open-minded friends, asked something that took all of you by surprise. "Random question but would you guys ever put donuts on it?"

You blinked twice, a little confused at first. "And by 'it' you don't mean what I think you mean do you?" Natalie, the shy girl of the group, blushed as she asked.

"Oh you bet I mean what you think I mean I mean."

And just like that, Natalie left the call. The rest of you burst out laughing and you had to contain yourself so you wouldn't wake Tae who was still asleep on top of you.

"Okay, but like guys actually would you ever put donuts on it?"

The rest of you began denying ever even thinking of doing that. Until...

"Maybe one wouldn't hurt." Hannah admitted and the others started to agree little by little.

"Y/N, would you?" Sasha suddenly asked you.

You bit your lip and looked down at Tae to make sure he was still asleep before you answered, "Not a donut but maybe some whipped cream wouldn't be too bad..."

"Well, it is for sucking." Rachel shrugged and you struggled to laugh quietly.

"Okay, okay would you guys ever use cuffs in bed?" Hannah asked, now very into the topic.

Some of your friends said yes and some no. "I wouldn't wanna use 'em on me but... yeah," you bit your lip, blushing a little at your confession.

Rachel got a kick out of that. "You? Seriously? Y/N, we all know you're all bark and no bite. You always talk a big game then never pull through. Why? You're too scared to even ask to top Taehyung."