#6 🖤

(Dom reader x sub Tae)

"I'm not a fucking lesbian!"

Students in the hall were startled by your sudden outburst. Some rolled their eyes at you, others continued what they were doing and then there were those five imbeciles - Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook, Min Yoongi and Kim fucken Taehyung - laughing like hyenas.

You and Taehyung have been practically sworn enemies ever since he transferred to your school in the tenth grade. You weren't sure what it was, but, the two of you just couldn't seem to get along. Pranking and annoying each other nearly everyday for the past three years. You'd even gotten yourselves suspended more than once due to an argument getting so out of hand that instead of words, fists started to fly.

So, when you found a note in your locker saying 'unnie, you're so sexy you make me wet. Please fuck me' you immediately knew it was another one of Taehyung's jokes that mocked you for being boyish.

You weren't exactly like other girls, wearing dresses and bright colours or having a love for shopping and expensive jewelry or being treated like a little princess by your boyfriend. You didn't braid your friend's hair whenever you were bored or decorate the covers of your books with flowers. And you most certainly did not wear makeup. Unless your phone was threatened.

Instead, you preferred jeans and a hoodie or just a comfy tracksuit and earrings or a wristwatch were all the jewelry you needed. Skateboarding and gaming were actually what you liked to do in your free time. You were also one of very few girls apart of the school boxing club and if you were bored, then sleep it is.

When it came to dating, you liked the relationship to be kind of balanced, with you spoiling your boyfriend just as much as he'd spoil you. You didn't get worked up over small things like forgetting/celebrating one-month anniversaries or your guy not giving you enough attention. Since you were more boyish, a lot of guys found you to be relatable and easy to hang around. And that trait about you made you the most wanted girl in school. Or, in your case, the most wanted tomboy in school.

Maybe that's why Taehyung always bothered you - because you reacted differently as compared to a guy or any normal girl. At least, that's what he told himself. But, it most certainly had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that half the guys in school tried to get with you.

After all, your ex-boyfriends had told a lot of stories about how you were in bed.

Maybe that's why, to stop himself from imagining those stories, he teased and called you a lesbian so much.

You were about to go over to give Taehyung a piece of your mind when the bell suddenly rang. Taehyung glanced back and stuck his tongue out at you before hurrying off to class with Jimin.